[1.11.x???] STM's Final Frontier Expedition/Rank Ribbon Packs (updated 09/11/20 - one! (AH-AH-AH) New expedition)

SmarterThanMe

On 4/29/2016 at 7:35 PM, slyfoxninja said:

What about a Battlestar Galactica themed ribbon set?

Done and done.

The lines aren't as crisp as I would have hoped, but the symbols are made from scratch at high res (500x500 at 300 dpi) and then shrunk down to 32x32. They are still mostly recognizable, but understand that some of the ranks look extremely similar to some of the other ones. That said - hope you enjoy it. The ranks were pretty challenging to make, and I'm quite happy with how they turned out, all things considered.

Thanks again, STM, for the blank. It made the ribbon background SO much easier to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So no one has said anything, so I'm hoping that this is good to go for 1.1.3 (and that Final Frontier is as well)?

Anyone got any ideas for things I can do for this mod? I'm thinking of learning how to code so that I can build an automatic rank promoter thingamiajigger... But that looks like it'll need to be a Summer project.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 7:17 AM, SmarterThanMe said:

So no one has said anything, so I'm hoping that this is good to go for 1.1.3 (and that Final Frontier is as well)?

Anyone got any ideas for things I can do for this mod? I'm thinking of learning how to code so that I can build an automatic rank promoter thingamiajigger... But that looks like it'll need to be a Summer project.

hi there i have what one would call a moderately modded game and final frontier has not given any problems in 1.1.3. but have had to keep it installed as its currently only avalible for version 1.1.2 in ckan

im hoping for a update to 1.2 when it drops

ps have to add this mod adds allot of role play and motivations for not killing kerbals so massive props to the devs and supporters of this mod

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, westamastaflash said:

Yeah, but CKAN only has the engineering, operations, and enlisted ranks packs. It's missing the science pack.

Ah. I seem to recall that I had issues last time around update numbering. I'll iterate the numbers and see if that fixes things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2016-12-12 at 6:24 PM, SmarterThanMe said:

Anyone having any issues with this (or FF) in 1.2.2? I haven't started playing it yet (waiting for KCT and Kerbalism to be stable)...

No problems with FF in 1.2.2 but I haven't tried your ribbons yet.

I presume from what I can see as a beginner in all of this that all of your ribbons are self-awarded, correct?

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, SmarterThanMe said:

As far as I know? Is it not showing up?

I haven't found them?

Edit: nevermind. I was limited my search to Compatible and they weren't showing up since they are listed as v 1.2.1

PS: CKAN isn't letting me install them because of the version limitation?

Edited by ouyin2000

25 minutes ago, ouyin2000 said:

I haven't found them?

Edit: nevermind. I was limited my search to Compatible and they weren't showing up since they are listed as v 1.2.1

In CKAN go to Settings-Compatible KSP Versions and add 1.2.1 as compatible

14 hours ago, ouyin2000 said:

I haven't found them?

Oh I think I can fix that by just iterating the version numbers. Bear with me.

--edit I think it's fixed?

Edited by SmarterThanMe

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.