Master Tech Weapons

TMasterson5

• 5 months later...

Well folks the mod has reached version 1, so with that being said it will 99% likely be complete with no more additions. I will ensure that it stays up to date and functional but nothing more will be added more than likely. I thank you all for the support along the way and enjoy!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2016 at 3:40 PM, TMasterson5 said:

Well folks the mod has reached version 1, so with that being said it will 99% likely be complete with no more additions. I will ensure that it stays up to date and functional but nothing more will be added more than likely. I thank you all for the support along the way and enjoy!

The RADAR, ECM, SONAR etc all needs an update now that BDArmory Continued has been updated to 1.0.0. They've gone to a pretty much completely new model for that.

Since the RADAR needs updated anyway... how about a Size 0 / Tiny Radome?

Edit: Update for the jammers is easy. Simply copypasta from the new BDA jammer cfg. Adjust all the new features if you want. :) Comments about them in the new cfg.

name = ModuleECMJammer
        alwaysOn = false
        resourceDrain = 5
        jammerStrength = 1200
        lockBreaker = true
        lockBreakerStrength = 500
        rcsReduction = false
        rcsReductionFactor = 0

Edited by Galane

Updated to be compatible with BD Armory features added as part of the "v1.0.0 - Under the radar, over the horizon" update. If you are still using an older version of BD Armory do not download any future updates, they are not backwards compatible. I will keep the backwards compatible version at the download link as well as new ones so if youre running an old version simply grab the outdated download. If youre running the newest BD Armory updates, grab the newest updates. 

I am also about 100% sure there will be bugs/issues with this version, so please let me know here if there is. Thanks and enjoy!

12 hours ago, Galane said:

Nice! Thanks for the fast update... but the download Spacedock is giving me is the previous version. :(

My fault, that link should have been updated months ago with the rest of my mods and I missed it I guess. It is fixed now

11 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

My fault, that link should have been updated months ago with the rest of my mods and I missed it I guess. It is fixed now

Coolness! I've also downloaded your Blue Hawk Aerospace / Industries mods. I don't find a dropbox link in the MasterTech Aerospace thread.

• 1 year later...