77 Industries: 2007 Lowell Maribor. 8 seat SUV

Azimech

The 2007 Lowell Maribor. You'll never forget your first.

U2nqgFP.png

Zfa43rI.png

I like classic cars. Someone asked me to build him a modern car. So here it is.

Updated to version 2.0!
Changelog:

• Added two Juno's for a total of four. Also installed four Boost Flaps. This gives the car a lot more oomph. Top speed has increased from 50.8 to 70m/s.
  • Increased grip values overall. The old version couldn't steer. Due to the fact this design is ancient, oversteer at low speeds is something that can't be solved.
  • Added a dashboard.
  • Added brake lights.
  • Added reversing lights.
  • Part count has increased from 171 to 191.
  • Mass has increased from 13262 to 14454 kg.

BgeKqTq.png

7MTtLSR.png

pdZMfOJ.png

Download link

Link to old album

Edited by Azimech
Updated OP. Link to Imgur album, new screenshots, craft updated to version 2.0

3 hours ago, Azimech said:

Interesting. Facebook loves this car deeply, Reddit is fond of it, over here someone gives me one star, I'll never understand the social differences between these types of media.

Dude, in my opinion, we here on the forums are not as easily impressed as the people on facebook and reddit. The large majority of whom seem like new players or lurkers. Here on this forum are some real veterans, and IMO the best 'publicly displaying' builders in KSP, you included man.

Here we have balanced opinions and will most likely have 'seen it all before'. Please don't stop posting here and ignore the kod damn star ratings.

I like the car. Yes its an awesome build and it is always nice to see peoples work. Keep posting them!

Edited by Majorjim
Could be misunderstood.

I agree with the Major......Azimech's work is always something I look forward to see on the forums along with many others and I do also get discouraged when I only receive a like or two and no comments. It is most likely what the Major is saying, even the Claw mentioned the tough competition lately on Space Craft Friday's. Please do keep posting love your work on here.  

As a third party, both azimech and majorjim are amazingly good at what they do. It is interesting to note the differences between publishing venue's. I would tend to agree that Facebook and reddit are more novice and beginner level kerbal players. (Or not at all) Here however you probably find all the devotees  who have played since .24 (like me) or even earlier and are a bit more discerning. 

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.