CNKA (Khinese Space Program) Chinese History | Chapter 1.5: Death of Wernher

fgjordy

This story uses both fictional and Real History!

-------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A New Player Joins The Race?

Its the Year 1956 when 1 kerbal created the Khinese Rocket and Defense Program Which would later be named The CNKA (Khinese Space Program), under the heavy pressure of the Koviet Union and the United Kerbal States the Kerbal's Party of Khina decided they could not be left behind so they assigned Khua Kerman to Set up the Khinese Rocket and Defense Program or KRDP shortend. Khua decided he needed and highly ranked party to develop Rockets, so het travelled to Kermania where he met doctor W.v. Kerman who joined him in the Mission of Creating Rockets and not soon later Werner and Kua started on their first Project called Project K66 which would involve secret rocket Testing and developing Spy Sat's. a Year later when the Kerbal's Party of Khina decided to put more funds in the program the propaganda started and they began to build an copy of the Kerbal Space Center located in UKS but it would be obvious to see so they builded it near the water and forests so they thought it could not be found. Project K66 made big steps and they almost had their designs ready... but then.. what to launch? the KPOK leader's asked, Well Khua said we are planning on Launching up Spy Sat's to look on Koviet Union and UKS! The Leader's of the KPOK were pleased by their plans and gave them even more funds! and soon the first Engine Test of the rocket KhangKzeng 1, but in that time period the would just launch a whole rocket to test it... it failed.. the rocket exploded at +t-50 seconds due to an guidance malfunction. 3 months later the CNKA had finished the second Test Rocket Which they Launched With success it reached orbit but because it had no payload it fell back to earth after 10 orbits. So!!!... the Creation began of the First CNKA Sat which would be getting the name Khang Foo Poo I which would be like the Stayputnik. After the Success of the Second rocket launch the CNKA decided to create more variants to the KZ1 which would get KZ1 A and KZ1 B, but the Development of KZ1 A came in danger because the Rocket Exploded while being assembled killing 76 Khinese Kerbals which stopped Production and Funding Eventually... Could the Khinese Space Program Be saved?

Edited by fgjordy

*faints from seeing his stuff used in the storyline of another mission report*

I assume this will be like your last thread, with semi-realism? If this is the case, I'm really wondering what you will call the Long March analog. Looking forward to MOAR :D 

5 hours ago, Sanic said:

*faints from seeing his stuff used in the storyline of another mission report*

I assume this will be like your last thread, with semi-realism? If this is the case, I'm really wondering what you will call the Long March analog. Looking forward to MOAR :D 

Well the problem for me is i have so many mods installed... And i never could get realism to work... It simply CTD my kerbal space program.. So i might try it otherwise it will stay as planned as it is right now ;)..

Chapter 1.1: The Continuation

After hearing the Beep of the Stayputnik 1 above Khina became suspisious to all its surrounding countries, is it a spy sat? ir just an block of metal placed in orbit? The CNKA decided that the development of the KZ-1 was going too slow and began to develop an air launched rocket in secret!... They found an company out of the Koviet Union that would deliver Strato Aircraft which the Khinese would designate as Project 943-K1 they did this as an Millitary name so the Koviet Union and the Kerbal states would not know what it was. the CNKA would also work on an Sat that could be launched on top of the Air launched Rocket.. After 2 weeks of testing.. the CNKA was ready to test its first strato launched Sat.

U10I0Xj.jpg

There it is! the Strato aircraft with the Yaodin 1 aboard.. it was not much this sat.. it was able to take picture's and making temperature reads, Khina attached an EOS camera onboard with a Big ass wifi connector.. so it could send picture's back. it takes about 4 hours to send a picture in low Kerbin orbit with this thing. The moment was here, Take-off has been confirmed and the Strato was climbing upQq5xXN6.png

But there was a failure onboard causing engine 3 on the right side to cut off banking the aircraft to the left... then the rocket detached and Shooted away from the Strato Vehicle.. what they did not know was that because of the engine cut off the flight path of the rocket changed to be directly over the Kosmodrome for 2 orbits, the CNKA did not calculate on this and was prepared for the Koviet Union taking actions on this.. They decided not to release too much information on the Satelite which would only get the Status: Success in Assigned orbit.

yHlFcJt.png

Now they only have to wait a couple of hours for the first picture's of Kerbin From SPACE!....

Edited by fgjordy

Chapter 1.2: The First Picture (Side Chapter)

Just 4 Hours later!... the first picture rolled in.. it was showing an odd place

MSPKl3Q.gif

at First the Scientists did not know what they were looking at.. The CNKA Determined that they were looking at an place in The Koviet Union but what they did not know was thatt they were looking at the launch sites of The Koviet Union.. Soon the CNKA and the Kerbal's Party of Khina decided that it would be better if they changed the orbit of the Yoadin 1 so that they did not have any thread of being in an conflict with the Koviet Union, but now they do know where their Launchsite was located..

Edited by fgjordy

Chapter 1.3: Urgent Needs (Small Chapter)

In The early 60's The Kerbal's party of Khina ordered 6 Company's to design an 2 manned pod which could sustain an crew in orbit for 4 days this would be the start of an new era if they would be the first to get an man in space. the 6 company's all came up with their own designs, 4 of the 6 designed spacepane alike craft which could be re-used, but they CNKA did not feel anything for an spaceplane, besides the plan would just simply cost too much... The 5th and 6th designs got a chance of proving themselves which would eventually lead to Project 714, which got presented to the public as an ambitious Civilized Program.. but that was just propaganda so the Koviet union and the kerbal states would not be too suspicious about it..

Edited by fgjordy

Chapter 1.4: Khua's Design(Very Short Chapter)

Khua Kerman became Chief of the CNKA.. but he wanted to create something of his own.. hiw own satelite would that be ofcourse which he called the KASS Khua's allround spy sat or Project 666 As Military code. The KPOK eventually agreed with his idea of the allround Satelite which would be launched on the Second KhangKzeng1, While the Kietnam War Slowly erupted in the 60's Khina's main focus went on self defense because they were scared that the Kerbal States would eventually attack them... So the Khinese Developed the KongFeng1 KF-1 an Long Range Balistic Missile so if there was a threat they could react to it

Chapter 1.5: Death of Wernher

Begin 1962, Wernher was working for the CNKA developing an 2 Crewed pod, but in fact what he did was not developing but he was stealing the design of the Kerbal States, Wernher used the Gemini Pod and made the design for Khina, he had acces to the design because he also worked for the Kerbal States!... SPY INSIDE!! After Wernher created Design and Create the Kerpollo the CNKA achieved footage of Wernher talking to John Kerman Kennedy, when the Kerbal's Party of Khina got a hold of this footage the KPOK ordered imediate Execution of Wernher!.. as soon as he returned from his so called "holiday" he got arrested and his plans got taken from him which were also the Saturn I and V plans, not much later Wernher got to court and Gave him the Death penalty which will take place somewhere this week.. Soon an new Designer got hold of Wernher's spot which was the Kapanese Yoshimoto Kerman which refined the khangkzeng 1

Edited by fgjordy

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.