Heinkel 219 Uhu, stock

Azimech

FAQ

Q: Do the engines work?
A: No, they're just detailed models of the DB 603 engines, but with version 2.0 the propellers do rotate.

Q: Why did you mount airbrakes in such a weird way?
A: They're not meant as airbrakes but engine cowling.

Q: So it's a real propeller airplane?
A: Nope, the propellers are for show only. It flies fine though, I've fitted Wheesley's inside the engine gondola's.

Q: How do I fly it?
A: See the post on the next page, detailed instructions can be found there.

Q: Why do you make fun of the German language?
A: An English friend of mine often tries to speak Dutch and German, with hilarious results. I love both languages, isn't meant to offend anyone.

/FAQ

Download link

Have fun!

Edited by Azimech
Updated to version 2.0.

I want to see this beauty shot down with collision effects. Been long since I've seen any detail in KSP crashes, especially plane crashes. If you ever played or watched Beam NG Drive, you know what I mean by "detailed crash" and you know how awesome they can look.

I'd especially want to see a failure in one of the DB-603s, with the cowling ripped off (or somethin') at a high altitude. The fireball will look awesome. Also, are you thinking about adding some internal detail to the fuselage?

I know I might sound like I hate this aircraft, but I don't. I just like to see things slowly break apart in a fireball as they plummet from massive heights. This is a great candidate.

Edited by 073198681

7 hours ago, Azimech said:

FAQ

Q: Do the engines work
A: No, they're just detailed static models of the DB 603 engines.

Q: Do the propellers turn then?
A: Nope, there's not enough room to build it together with the engine models.

Q: Why did you mount airbrakes in such a weird way?
A: They're not meant as airbrakes but engine cowling.

Q: So if the engines don't run and the propellers don't turn, it means it can't fly?
A: Nope, because I've fitted Juno's at the bottom rear of the engine gondola's.

Q: How do I fly it?
A: Hit space, press Z, wait. It will take-off by itself.

Q: Why do you make fun of the German language?
A: An English friend of mine often tries to speak Dutch and German, with hilarious results. I love both languages, isn't meant to offend anyone.

/FAQ

Download link: http://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I--Heinkel-219-Uhu

Have fun!

Also if you can scale down your piston engine then this could be just amazing.

I know this seems like an arduous task, but please take your time on it if you will- you have months to do this.

I need to order a Kamov Ka-52, Mil Mi-26, T-80, MT-LB, and a Ural 4320 because of a certain thing I'm doing with One Way Films. Please put the DL links in your OP, where I'll redirect them to him. Oh, and I only need the bodies for the ground vehicles, without the turrets. They will be armed after downloaded. 

Please expect more requests to come as me and One Way Films keep thinking up the plotline- sorry, the thing.

Edited by 073198681

On 13-1-2016 at 5:09 AM, 073198681 said:

I know this seems like an arduous task, but please take your time on it if you will- you have months to do this.

I need to order a Kamov Ka-52, Mil Mi-26, T-80, MT-LB, and a Ural 4320 because of a certain thing I'm doing with One Way Films. Please put the DL links in your OP, where I'll redirect them to him. Oh, and I only need the bodies for the ground vehicles, without the turrets. They will be armed after downloaded. 

Please expect more requests to come as me and One Way Films keep thinking up the plotline- sorry, the thing.

kYGICZG.png

Ural 4320 - almost finished. Bit high on the part count though but very practical and very soft suspension.

16 hours ago, jmiki8 said:

Dat engine... What is the part count?

Dunno ... download it and take it apart ;-)

2 hours ago, Azimech said:

kYGICZG.png

Ural 4320 - almost finished. Bit high on the part count though but very practical and very soft suspension.

Alright, that's nice. I did expect this to take longer though, so I ordered it before One Way Films even started production on my first idea. My mistake, so I'll keep those vehicles in the chat between me and One Way Films till we get a plan. You're practically done here, but try to keep the part count close to 100 (strip some unneccessary parts off, such as the front fender, the roof, etc.). Though I was trying to cover it up at first, I think I need to explain why I'd like this to be more simple- not a 100% correct replica. The film me and OWF are planning will include a lot of those trucks- a platoon at least, riding through a bombed city under constant gunfire. Airstrikes, small tank squadrons, etc will be called up constantly (and shot down, so even more lag there). I merely need things that have small detailed areas (like the engines you did on the heinkel) but I mostly need a simple vehicle that can not stand punishment (there will be lots of dead kerbals- ever watched Saving Private Ryan?) So far, this is perfect, but I'd reccommend making it less protected and more simple.

Thank you very much for your help here.

3 hours ago, Azimech said:

From 158 to 78 parts, do you like this?Ht444wD.png

Oh my god! 78 parts? that's amazing... I'll give it to One Way Films after the DL link is released, and he'll take care of the modifications. So far, this is perfect for anything.

Hold on, why am I not allowed to give reputation? How does that system work?

Edited by 073198681

6 hours ago, 073198681 said:

Ah. Hmm. Almost forgot. I see there is a lid to the engine. Let me check, then you're good.

Yep, the engine hood can open and it reveals a fuel cell array. I'll upload it then and post the link here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.