Make the biggest Network In KSP

So you know how to get to planets and make a few bases here and there....But have you made a full network of bases,stations and Satellites? Basically you have to make the biggest network connecting to all types of crafts/bases. Take screenshots of all of it on the map and individual. The scoring system is below.

It is all out of 150

bases=10 points

Stations=15

Sats=5

So basically 5 bases,2 stations and 4 Sat's will equal 100 points.

Getting aleast 60 points will qualify you in the challenge

Bases and stations and Sat's must have antennas and Bases/Stations must include at least 6 kerbals and they must be individually screenshotted ( the bases/stations/Sat's...I recommend using imgur for them pics.

Mods Allowed:

Anything having to do with Bases/stations. Using F12 and hyper edit are okay but using plain old ksp gets the most point. Mods like that help you into orbit and stuff could penalize you score depending on the mod.

Myself and a Few hand selected people will judge on certain entries that do not meet some requirements.

Scoreboard

-

-

-

-

-

Have fun and post any questions referring to the challenge

A badge has just been created....People who have completed the challenge will be sent the bbcode. 

4bttsCt.png?1  My entry is coming up soon.

(cheesy i know :( )

Edited by Djslime6764

I'm guessing RemoteTech would be both an advantage (visualising network connections) and a disadvantage (robot probes need relays to KSC) in this one.

For the record, I've deployed a 36-bird LKO (as in 71km 80 degree staggered 6-per orbit, 60 degrees apart) cloud network which offers 100% Kerbin coverage with zero gaps at any point, from the surface out to 5,071km. The relays back to KSC can get interestingly complex. On top of which, three birds at KSO 120 degrees apart which offer continuous comms out to the orbit of Minmus (apart from, obviously, the blind side).

Of course, this was all back in 0.24. Once I get RemoteTech working in 1.0.x (hopefully on this laptop which has 8GB RAM and a rock solid platform rather than my Core2 Duo which falls over if you exhale too hard), I'll be repeating the feat on whatever version I happen to be using.

1 minute ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

So I can hyperedit things into desired orbits? ALRIGHT! Now, where is that copy and paste function.....

Just open the save file...

22 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

OK to include GPS constellations with KerbalGPS (Figaro)?

Yea.. That would be pretty nice to see the positions and stuff.

22 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

So I can hyperedit things into desired orbits? ALRIGHT! Now, where is that copy and paste function.....

Course ya can.... But dont your hopes up too high... Ineed to see them networks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.