Hey,

for any reason I'm not able to dock. I use many different mods, but since I had a similar issue before I think it rather is an issue with the save. The latest one can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1njeve8141savmh/AAC6JPntlmxxIM4bktwdD3Lba?dl=0

It's about the Vessel Station M1 II, which should dock at Station M1. Please note, that there are two docking ports at the M1 II, from which one has more parts on it which are not needed after the docking.

Thx for the help. If you still need more data, I'll put it in the dropbox

I've not tried your save as you say you've got many mods and I don't know which ones. But I would guess that you've got a case of a docking port ending up in the wrong state.  Have you managed to get the docking craft's port right up to the stations port, perfectly level etc but it just doesn't do anything? If that's the case then it's probably one of the two docking ports is in the wrong state.  

The way around it is to open your save file with a text editor (vim, notepad++) and search for your craft and then find the docking ports in that craft.  Then on each docking port you want to find the line that says "state = ..." and make sure it says "Ready".  
Alternatively if you're not into save file editing and you have KIS installed then run a mission with an engineer to bring up a new docking port and replace the faulty one.  (I've not tried doing that but I'm sure it would work, plus you get a realistic mission out of it!).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.