KSP crashing, usually won't load. Logs included

So here is the link to a couple of the more recent error logs and a screenshot of my mods.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3xkJJdSWh7oZ29tQXFlQllkMW8&usp=sharing

I'll try to keep the background brief.

Got back into KSP after a 6 months away. Started getting several crashes right away. So I went through and manually updated every mod, it seemed to help as many were outdated.
After a while I noticed RARELY the game would hang loading, but mainly I would get dropped to desktop with no warning or displayed error (log folder still created). This usually happened when reverting a flight, bouncing to launch pad to VAB or other buildings. It slowly seemed to get worse.

So I verified game files (steam), 1 file was reacquired, seemed the same though.

Wiped all mods and KSP, fresh install. Wiped all stored rockets and saves...back to day 1.

Decided to use CKAN this time, much easier.
Same issues, although seems worse.
Verified game file, 1 file reacquired.

Game loads, I choose my save game, I get a black screen and after a second I am back at desktop.
It is now unplayable.

I hope someone can point me to the offending mod(s) without me having to go through 1 by 1 and lord help me if it is a dependency conflict or something obscure.
If someone does can you point out how you did it so I can HELP someone in the past or at least myself next time!

Computer relevant specs:
Win-7 64
16GB RAM
GTX590
i7

Thanks,

I'm not an expert on this but it seems like RAM crashes.

I've read some of the threads here on crashes and it seems like no matter how high your RAM is, KSP only uses 4GB of RAM.

So either reduce your mods or turn on opengl

Or if you're right then it could be conflicting mods, but I think CKAN should actually check for that kind of problem.

I might be REALLY wrong though so wait until someone comes along with more knowledge on this. Atleast I tried to help :)

Thanks,

This was happening also before the first wipe with fewer mods. I'd be open for suggestions on what to disable or I see some mention of 64-bit KSP?
I'll try and monitor system memory when I get home tonight and see if I can get a result.

I found some articles on OpenGL and 64-bit KSP, however they seem to present their own 'challenges' and risk of crashing. I might try it anyways.

What I don't understand is how OpenGL helps with memory leaking or usage unless the graphics files use that much less memory overall under OpenGL vs. DX?

Fixed.

The x64 tweak and the x64 unfixer resolved it. I played for 2 hours last night without any issues while trying to break it. i.e. alt-tabing, flipping between buildings as fast as possible, map view and back, reverting repeatedly....

Without starting the game sitting at the load save screen I was at 3.4 GB, after 2 hours I was at 4.3GB.

It's too bad there is such a stigma and animosity around the x64 work-around, it worked like a charm for me (and others obviously).

Thanks, 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.