2 simple suggestions

7 hours ago, Hexlord said:

1. Master volume adjuster to control all 5 volume settings in 1.

2. Either date of last played or date of last save displayed in each save game when you go to resume from the main menu.

The volume thing is an OK suggestion, no problems to that. I have other problems with the default level of volume anyways, but assuming thats fixed a master column should be available.

But the last date played wouldn't even help most players since Steam keeps track of that anyways. I can't think of many games that have this feature, cuse its kind of a throw away thing that is kind of "big brother like". Especially for a single player game.

Edited by MKI

14 hours ago, MKI said:

But the last date played wouldn't even help most players since Steam keeps track of that anyways. I can't think of many games that have this feature, cuse its kind of a throw away thing that is kind of "big brother like". Especially for a single player game.

I don't understand what you're saying lol. Almost every single player game I've played has this feature. And I cannot find this information on steam anywhere, only thing steam says is last time you played KSP at all (not each saved game).

I'll give you a picture as an example..

4iRxFIH.png

18 hours ago, MKI said:

4 hours ago, Hexlord said:

I don't understand what you're saying lol. Almost every single player game I've played has this feature. And I cannot find this information on steam anywhere, only thing steam says is last time you played KSP at all (not each saved game).

I don't understand the problem either. Personally, I never saw the need for the last date since I play at most one career and one sandbox at the same time, but I can see its usefulness in a many-save scenario.

19 hours ago, MKI said:

The volume thing is an OK suggestion, no problems to that. I have other problems with the default level of volume anyways, but assuming thats fixed a master column should be available.

The volume suggestion is a logical one, certainly wouldn't hurt, won't have any impact on gameplay and probably not too difficult to implement. 

I think that 'date last played' would be useful info to include too, it  wouldn't make much difference to me really, but it would be nice to know.

So yes, why not to both ideas.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.