Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

3 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hello! I'm not sure how well this applies, but I created a custom activity stream last night and it glitched on me. I don't appear to have the option to delete it, which I would. could a higher power delete my custom stream "News From Threads I Follow"?

I've looked through my tools and it doesn't seem like I can alter users' activity streams. Sorry.

6 minutes ago, Supernovy said:

I've looked through my tools and it doesn't seem like I can alter users' activity streams. Sorry.

Hmmm... Thanks Supernovy for trying :). I guess I'll have to live with a broken tab for the time being. The horror! :P - And sorry but I tried repping you! The forum says I can only like 25 posts a day. ;.;

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Was lazy to found a place to post this so i think it will fit in here:

Links to staff profiles broken there. Update/edit welcome i guess ,'').

And btw probably a few usefull "post it" thread like this one mights require some links 'integrity' checks.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I'd like to have a couple of threads deleted, as since the forum update, are no longer needed:

I have been told this thread is redundant. So, with that said, please delete it.

This is no longer needed as I am simply putting all my craft into KerbalX. So, with that said, no need to have this thread either. It is simply taking up space.

Not sure what to do with this one - with all the work being done by others, it seems redundant. If you feel it is worthy for me to redo this, I will.. I'd rather contribute in a meaningful way...

@Red Iron Crown:

I love this new tagging feature - it is "da bom!"

Ok, I might go in and redo the change and make it more special. Who knows, maybe with the right changes, it could become something that really takes off.

Thanks for removing the second one.

Ok, I just do not want to be seen as stealing some other users' thunder and know there are those who are already doing something similar. Go ahead and leave it open and I will work on it in my spare time.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

oh that's why this thread with this answer not get removed ... i c ... but it's kinda anoyin to search for explanation i have to say .. :kiss: @kasper : ) (btw the new validate button after warning is nice ; )

Haha it is, I quite like it. Prevents people from unknowingly making the same mistake twice.

Can http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/127403-frequent-questions-and-their-obvious-answers/ be moved one level up from "Gameplay Questions and Tutorials > Tutorials >" to "Gameplay Questions and Tutorials >"?
There it might get a bit more exposure to answer a few more questions before they get asked.