Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

4 minutes ago, DMSP said:

Hello again anyone. I just shut down the thread below but I will need it to be reopened just for a little while, and then I'll need it shut down again.

Done, but I'm not sure what you're doing there. Generally speaking a thread should be open or closed, not oscillate between the two states.

3 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Done, but I'm not sure what you're doing there. Generally speaking a thread should be open or closed, not oscillate between the two states.

Sorry about that. I just felt like I needed to give a final post with a send off. You can close it now, and thank you!

Guys, please do not ask for someone else's threads to be acted upon, because then we just have to go to that person to make sure it's a legitimate request before we can do anything anyway. Have the OP make the request, please. 

36 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Guys, please do not ask for someone else's threads to be acted upon, because then we just have to go to that person to make sure it's a legitimate request before we can do anything anyway. Have the OP make the request, please. 

OK, understood.  We had been talking to each other about it, so the thought really wasn't even on my mind. :P 

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

That said- could you?

• 2 weeks later...

HIya could one of you kind chaps move the thread below up to addon  releases please. Cheers

And could you lock this one strykersm has given permission for me to continue the mod, and I have created a new thread for the same

And lock this one too. Laythe has retired from modding and given permission for my continuation, I've created a new thread for updates etc

Thanks Muchly

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)
more requests

On 04/02/2017 at 8:23 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

HIya could one of you kind chaps move the thread below up to addon  releases please. Cheers

Done.

Other 2 requests are still pending as I can't see any posts giving explicit permission.

4 hours ago, Val said:

Done.

Other 2 requests are still pending as I can't see any posts giving explicit permission.

Thanks for moving SMA

Re the others  , I tend to do all my business via pms so that's the place to find permissions

Re stryker armory and aerospace

On 12/08/2016 at 1:02 PM, strykersm said:

I just looked through your mods and I believe my mod would be in the right hands then. You have my permission to use it, modify it and do with it as you please with one condition: Keep the main focus of the mod around Aircraft and keep the Mig-21 Alive for me ahahah Cheers! :) Thank you most of all

And annoyingly I seem to have deleted the PM from @Laythe2 regarding the Large Boat parts, however it can be seen from the thread that I've been maintaining and adding parts for a good while and have joint ownership of the SpaceDock mod 

Hey, there's a post that was just necro'd. Not trying to tattle or anything, but since the last post (before the necro) was in 2014, I feel like it's worth something.

It isn't mine, but I don't think that the thread is full of "current" content

Looks like Sal_vager got it. 

Meanwhile, hitting the report button is better for that kind of thing. That way, newbies don't feel so scolded. This thread is primarily for letting us know "your own" thread would like some kind of action. 

19 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Meanwhile, hitting the report button is better for that kind of thing. That way, newbies don't feel so scolded. This thread is primarily for letting us know "your own" thread would like some kind of action. 

Sorry :(