Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

Is it possible to remove/close Polls? If so I want both polls about the KIC 7848638 system on the "My Exoplanet Discoveries" thread to be eliminated, since the planets around that star turned out to be false positives. I don't want the thread locked, JUST the polls.

21 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Is it possible to remove/close Polls? If so I want both polls about the KIC 7848638 system on the "My Exoplanet Discoveries" thread to be eliminated, since the planets around that star turned out to be false positives. I don't want the thread locked, JUST the polls.

It takes some admin magic but the polls are now closed.

42 minutes ago, paulprogart said:

Hi, please move my LoadingScreenManager add-on thread to Add-On Releases.  It's not a big enough mod to need a separate dev thread, and moving it will keep the prerelease subscribers.  Thanks!

Moved it fer yeh. Congratulations on the release :)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/119946-what-is-the-user-above-you-known-for/&do=findComment&comment=2967564

as explained in the self report ^^ thks ^^ (oops)

(( also asked for another one to be moved on internartional/portuguese/subfurom  side, ; edit as public tracking ))

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you modssssssssss moooooooooooooodsss forgive mi thyrst ^^

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/23017-ksp-unofficial-official-computer-buildingbuying-megathread-all-questions-acceptable/&do=findComment&comment=2975401

wrong subforum first thread missclick while half watching the roof and not the screen; ) remove please ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
thks ric and srry ; ) like out so the edit afterward ^^