Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

I started a support thread in Technical Support (PC, modded installs) but it should be in the unmodded installs support section. The reason for that is the problem affects the stock male kerbal model (incorrect normals on the arms), I just noticed it first in a modded install, but the problem affects unmodded installs as well.

2 minutes ago, purpleivan said:

I started a support thread in Technical Support (PC, modded installs) but it should be in the unmodded installs support section. The reason for that is the problem affects the stock male kerbal model (incorrect normals on the arms), I just noticed it first in a modded install, but the problem affects unmodded installs as well.

Moved!

2 hours ago, putnamto said:

im to quick to pull the trigger when asking questions, figured it out almost immediately after posting.

I think it'd be much better to leave it for the next someone with the same issue or question. It'd be even more helpful if you replied with the solution (as an actual reply) and then marked the reply as best answer. Then it'd be even easier for others to see that there's a useful reply in there.

But... since nobody has replied yet, I can delete it if you really, really want me to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lock please- thanks in advance! In addition, feel free to move it. It seemed more Kerbal Network than anything after I wrote it.

Changes for Cunjo Carl

Edit: *ahem* if it is too much for the forum, I can move it to my personal page, I didn't think about that option before posting. I have the text handy still, so just delete it if so, and let me know by PM tomorrow, and I'll re-up it there. Thanks!

Edited by Cunjo Carl

• 3 weeks later...