Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Galileo said:

Could you possibly add this link to my recently closed OPM thread? I prematurely closed it, forgetting that I couldn’t edit OP after closure.

Done by, @Gargamel

• 1 month later...

The OP ( @Papa_Joe) Will have to request this.  We do not lock threads, especially mod release threads, based on the requests of others.   Sorry.

The best thing you can do is post a big flashy neon sign at the end of the thread directing users to the new thread. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2019 at 11:54 PM, Gargamel said:

The OP ( @Papa_Joe) Will have to request this.  We do not lock threads, especially mod release threads, based on the requests of others.   Sorry.

The best thing you can do is post a big flashy neon sign at the end of the thread directing users to the new thread. 

Are you sure about that?  Perhaps, based on what happened to my thread below, he should have suggested that you lock it to "avoid confusion" rather than "because he asked you to"...

I'm not actually asking for it to be unlocked as I'm not taking up development of it again just yet (the last version I built for 1.2.9 still seems to work fine with 1.7.3, I've not played any versions in-between).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DoctorDavinci said:

I have had numerous polite requests to make my mod DCK available again

If one of the moderators would be so kind as to unlock the thread I would be glad to release an updated version of DCK

Thanx :)

All done :)

Spoiler

Hello.  Been directed here.  Want to lock this thread, it ran it's course long ago and nothing is being said we cannot discuss later in the "ethics" thread.

I reported it earlier but aparently thats not how we do it here.  I appreciate your help.

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Arco123 said:

Can you please move my topic to fan works and lock it there. Since it's more of a fan work and less of exchanging craft. Thanks!

So close! Here, you need to tell us which thread needs to be moved. But since we were talking there, I'll get it.