Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

[quote name='sjwt']At the moment guys we are asking that people go to their own threads, edit and copy relevant details to bring across and start a new thread that complies with the no RP rules, so we don't have to browse through and read all the comments, edit out bits etcs.. I hope you understand.[/QUOTE]

There is no RP in my thread it's just a place to.show off my crafts. There are too many posts in the thread that I want to keep and I can't copy all of it into a new thread.

Plus, it was originally part of the spacecraft exchange and I requested to move to RB because it was at the time a showcase subforum. Edited by Giggleplex777

Could you please lock/delete this:
[url]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/140188-Your-second-to-last-hope[/url]

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Could you please lock/delete this:
http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/140188-Your-second-to-last-hope

UGH. It sent it twice...

Mods please move the [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/74507-Kerbal-Minds-Corp-Craft-Hanger?p=1057549#post1057549"]Kerbal Minds Corp. [/URL] to the Spacecraft Exchange please. I have removed all company like references within the OP. Aside from the name itself, all references are removed. I plead that you allow me to keep the C in KMC as it's just a name, and no company-esk like actions will occur as it is now a place of storage for multiple people.

I can testify there has never been any RP as I wouldn't allow it since I've always agreed with the no RP rule and never allowed it. Moreover I cannot comb the 4,000+ posts within the 5 day margin, but I will say that there is no RP posts at any point. Lastly mods have seen the thread throughout it's growth and know that aside from petty debates that the thread is clean of all crimes.

Thank you. Edited by ZooNamedGames

[quote name='CliftonM']Sorry, I was just stalling. Edited to not include my stalling.[/QUOTE]

Alright. Post here when it's ready to be moved.

[quote name='CliftonM']Sorry, I was just stalling. Edited to not include my stalling.[/QUOTE]

Wha? ok...

Move it now please mods. Thank you.

[url]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/58505-Probe-Tek-More-new-something[/url]

Could you please move this to the spacecraft exchange, I'll deal with the blogs and the other thread in there myself.

Don't understand the bits that aren't allowed but its always been a one stop shop for all my craft, which without I'll end up taking up the first 2 pages of the subforum. Edited by Spartwo

[QUOTE]At the moment guys we are asking that people go to their own threads, edit and copy relevant details to bring across and start a new thread that complies with the no RP rules, so we don't have to browse through and read all the comments, edit out bits etcs.. I hope you understand.[/QUOTE]

Wait so 3 or 4 RB threads have some RP in them, yet tens of companies stick to the rules, and everyone gets punished?

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Mods, would please move the KMC to the Spacecraft Exchange? I made my request in the previous page with no response.[/QUOTE]
They are wanting you to create a new thread.:(

[quote name='CliftonM']They are wanting you to create a new thread.:([/QUOTE]

Uh, why? They say they want us to filter through our threads to remove any rule breaking material (specifically RP) which I can guarantee on my ability to be a member of this community that it's clean! Moreover, this is a MOVE request. Why can't the KMC move? They won't even say "no". I've only gotten silence such far.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Uh, why? They say they want us to filter through our threads to remove any rule breaking material (specifically RP) which I can guarantee on my ability to be a member of this community that it's clean! Moreover, this is a MOVE request. Why can't the KMC move? They won't even say "no". I've only gotten silence such far.[/QUOTE]
Might be saying no as a retaliation towarf our save the rocket builders movement. However, this is an opinion of mine, and is not intended to offend any moderator, 'cause I'm no moderator.

Guys, calm down, please. A forum transition is a complex thing, not all of the details have been worked out, and not all of the moderators are online at the same time for us to consult with each other about them. Rather than add to the confusion, we are waiting until we have firm information ourselves before replying to your questions.

[quote name='Vanamonde']Guys, calm down, please. A forum transition is a complex thing, not all of the details have been worked out, and not all of the moderators are online at the same time for us to consult with each other about them. Rather than add to the confusion, we are waiting until we have firm information ourselves before replying to your questions.[/QUOTE]

This isn't a question! This is a request! Takes 30 seconds to move a thread and I am 120% within my rights... so whats up with the delay Van? You've always been there to help and I respect you for that, but what's the deal here?

[QUOTE][COLOR=#333333]This isn't a question! This is a request! Takes 30 seconds to move a thread and I am 120% within my rights... so whats up with the delay Van? You've always been there to help and I respect you for that, but what's the deal here?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The moderators probably don't have the time to deal with their usual responsibilities [I]and[/I] a horde of users asking for their threads to be transferred over. They don't have the time to check through 100-page threads to eliminate any instance of roleplaying. They've got a lot to do, and asking them to take on all this doesn't seem right when you can do it in minutes with the Wayback Machine or a few screenshots.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']This isn't a question! This is a request! Takes 30 seconds to move a thread and I am 120% within my rights... so whats up with the delay Van? You've always been there to help and I respect you for that, but what's the deal here?[/QUOTE]

The question is whether a thread that contains roleplay should be moved into a forum where it does not belong to avoid archival - we understand that you want to keep your thread, but we also have to take into account whether your thread actually belongs where you're asking it to be moved. By making this request, you're asking us a question that we can't really answer yet.

[quote name='Zucal']The moderators probably don't have the time to deal with their usual responsibilities [I]and[/I] a horde of users asking for their threads to be transferred over. They don't have the time to check through 100-page threads to eliminate any instance of roleplaying. They've got a lot to do, and asking them to take on all this doesn't seem right when you can do it in minutes with the Wayback Machine or a few screenshots.[/QUOTE]

They don't have to filter it, I've been there since day one AND with Vanamonde being witness to it's growth I can promise you and them, there is [B]no[/B] RP at any point. Moreover this request is getting passed over... why? That they have [B]not[/B] explained.

[quote name='DuoDex']The question is whether a thread that contains roleplay should be moved into a forum where it does not belong to avoid archival - we understand that you want to keep your thread, but we also have to take into account whether your thread actually belongs where you're asking it to be moved. By making this request, you're asking us a question that we can't really answer yet.[/QUOTE]

Then I'll answer those questions for you-

Q: Does it belong?
A: It's a craft hangar... it's a place where people will store their crafts... Idk about you, but to me that sounds like it belongs in the SCE.

Q: Does it have any RP?
A: Nope never. I never allowed it and mods have been there to see my thread through it's growth.

give me more and I'll answer em.

[quote name='Red Iron Crown']Ever use the pronoun "we" in a post in there? If yes, who is the "we" that you are referring to, and how/why are you empowered to speak for them?[/QUOTE]

I never used we except in a description, I will change them to I's. There are 2 uses made by company heads requesting a partnership.

[quote name='Red Iron Crown']Ever use the pronoun "we" in a post in there? If yes, who is the "we" that you are referring to, and how/why are you empowered to speak for them?[/QUOTE]

We could also mean a group project. I never spoke for them, I might say they can do something, but I'd tell them the same in the SCE since it was a "big boss" position, it's giving a player who's out of ideas, something to do. Ask any member of the KMC, I've never EVER been commanding, nor have I assumed anything.

[quote name='Spartwo']I never used we except in a description, I will change them to I's. There are 2 uses made by company heads requesting a partnership.[/QUOTE]

Well I'd assume the OP is an exception since anyone who's in the collaboration thread is kind of already expected to... you know... make crafts. It's why it's a hangar. There are crafts in it. If they want to stop making crafts and no longer be part of the "we" then that's they're choice and I'll remove them from the collab list. It's kind of like being in a movie. Your in the credits, because you wanted to be in the movie. Cause=effect.

Moreover, why a stickler with words? This isn't roleplay, this is how a group WORKS. If it's THAT important and someone will move it then I'll change the we's. But I'd rather not since I like the OP as is... it's what you want, no RP, no company stuff, and it looks nice to me.

Sayin' this now. "We" doesn't only apply to "companies". It can work for groups, teams, collaborations, alliances, enemies, brothers, sisters, I can go on if you want.