Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

I think Mechjeb thread need a break since the last 3 pages are endless repeat of the same issues. Can it be closed for now, Thanks

Edited by sarbian

Sup fellas! Can one of y'all please move the Surface Experiment Pack thread to the releases board? We've been 'feature complete' for the last couple updates, we're just maintaining and occasionally adding more at this point.

Also, if you could somehow edit the thread title to say "(1.1) Surface Experiment Pack - EVA science for KIS/KAS (v1.4 27/4/2016)" that would be awesome. @AlbertKermin is pretty busy and won't be able to update the thread title immediately.

16 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Sup fellas! Can one of y'all please move the Surface Experiment Pack thread to the releases board? We've been 'feature complete' for the last couple updates, we're just maintaining and occasionally adding more at this point.

Also, if you could somehow edit the thread title to say "(1.1) Surface Experiment Pack - EVA science for KIS/KAS (v1.4 27/4/2016)" that would be awesome. @AlbertKermin is pretty busy and won't be able to update the thread title immediately.

Done and done, good job I know you're both authors of the pack. :sticktongue:

Just now, HoloYolo said:

Could you move the thread in my sig to Fan Works? I don't think Mission Reports serve it well because it has a story tied into it.

Taken care of.