You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

20 minutes ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

Doesn't that just create a 3rd 'phantom' falcon between your eyes?

Yes, and that one could potentially give you depth perception because the two boosters are far apart. I didn't find it very effective.

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Keep in mind I made that immediately after seeing the tablecloth.

So you just keep a cube on your person at all times? 

Jeez, I can't even scramble a cube.

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Of course! I had three other puzzles in my bag.

I now see where your name comes from.

The more you know!

==========================~*

(That's a shooting star)

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

When you don’t watch new space movies anymore because you just know that they’re going to get the physics wrong.

When you can recall the Isp of the space shuttle main engine without searching it up.

(it’s 412 seconds)

Edited by RealKerbal3x

When you spend more than a month on and off on a stupid article about the space race that ends up being 19 pages long (with pictures) and made half of it by memory.

13 minutes ago, qzgy said:

When you spend more than a month on and off on a stupid article about the space race that ends up being 19 pages long (with pictures) and made half of it by memory.

I'm oddly interested.

Relevant to the thread:

We were watching Captain America: Civil War and the bad guy made a 2 second reference to the UR-100 rocket. I then explained to my parents everything I knew about it, the orbital launchers it was developed into (Strela and Rockot). I then went into a tangent about Sergei and Vladimir's rivalry and how they used different fuel combinations and how the RD-270M used Pentaborane which is nasty stuff...

4 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I'm oddly interested.

Basically a school assignment was to tell about something informative in a humorous way. Enter a great deal of sarcasm and you end up with something that looks like whats in the link. (if it works https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cyXAHpSuOVH069H_vZjyZ_vx-t5rvjoI4r8lCCa_sxw/edit?usp=sharing)

Corrections would be welcome

6 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Basically a school assignment was to tell about something informative in a humorous way. Enter a great deal of sarcasm and you end up with something that looks like whats in the link. (if it works https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cyXAHpSuOVH069H_vZjyZ_vx-t5rvjoI4r8lCCa_sxw/edit?usp=sharing)

Corrections would be welcome

It said I need a request for access, which I have sent.

Just now, Ultimate Steve said:

It said I need a request for access, which I have sent.

It sent a request for access which I think has been granted.

On 2/8/2018 at 9:42 PM, cubinator said:

Yes, and that one could potentially give you depth perception because the two boosters are far apart. I didn't find it very effective.

It worked for me, but not well.Too weird, I kept trying to focus back on the screen subconsciously. It looked like a triple RTLS, though... Imagine FH with three boosters!

On 1/21/2016 at 5:37 AM, lukethecoder64 said:

Stephen Hawking? Pfft. I once read Principa by Issac Newton For Fun.

Also, when you listen to "White 'n nerdy" by Weird Al and think it is a biography of you. True story.

Where did you find a copy of the legendary Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica?!

• 1 month later...