You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

When you throw out the phrase "potassium permanganate and hydrogen peroxide steam reactor, like they used on the old V-2s" and expect people to know what the hell you're talking about...

Incidentally, does anybody know what happened to that test video from Copenhagen Suborbitals? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Edited by GoSlash27

1 hour ago, GoSlash27 said:

When you throw out the phrase "potassium permanganate and hydrogen peroxide steam reactor, like they used on the old V-2s" and expect people to know what the hell you're talking about...

When you actually do know what @GoSlash27 is talking about???  

hehehe  :sticktongue:

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

...you think everyone in your class is dumb  not smart enough for comfort.

Sometimes, if you can hang out with them, you can start to make them smarter just by letting them ask you about things.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 1:30 PM, cubinator said:

When someone next to you is talking about "black metal" and you rack your mind trying to think of which metals might be black.

I've been wondering the same thing for years! I came up with soft iron, like what they use in smallish inductor toroids. Otherwise, maybe tungsten carbide?

Edited by 0111narwhalz
woah that triplepost

• 3 weeks later...

When you play not one, but two multiplayer space games in which you are the only player in the world.  I play Orbiter Multiplayer Project and Noctis IV and I've never seen any other users.

• 4 weeks later...