You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

17 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

You know you're a nerd when you watch sci-fi movies to see if they are scientifically accurate (FWI: Starkiller Base could be possible for a highly intelligent civilization, and is more realistic than the Death Star)

The only thing I wonder about Death Star: Planet Edition Starkiller Base is how they keep the atmosphere out of that gigantic gaping hole? and also why they had another X-wing sized hole leading to the most important part as if they hadn't learned their lesson yet, and also why it was basically the exact same movie as A New Hope

All other aspects of it's function I will leave at 'Star Wars Magic' because, you know, it's Star Wars and it's not supposed to be that realistic.

Earth History Campaign Mission V + updates!

Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:59:00 +0000

Hey fellow kerbonauts! It's high time we released another Earth History Campaign Mission. If you have no idea what EHC is, I suggest you read our previous blogpost.
EHC Mission VHere are the blueprints, 
are you up to the task?This time, Kerbals are more ambitious than ever and set their sights on orbit. Following the blueprints of R-7, one of the most popular rockets in the history of spaceflight, they make their way out of the atmosphere. There's a whole teaching guide to go with it, too. Check them out on the EHC-website!

We also want to thank some of our community members for the invaluable feedback on the missions.(cheers, BalrogGamer!)

We know: it's been a while since the last update. We had some changes in KerbalEdu-team and one of the newest TeacherG

when your internet box is out 12 to 24hours or so

when your external power management source cries endlessly (let's bless external power source management, saved me to bought a new pc prolly)

oh, and when your rarely rarely post elsewhere on the internet but the sub forum

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

You know you're a nerd when having a cold makes you want to read articles about 'effect of sleep deprivation on the immune system'* and 'electron microscopes'.

*I caught it on Saturday when I had to stay up until nearly 2 AM, do you think it's a coincidence?

Edited by cubinator

On March 8, 2016 at 4:33 AM, wissx said:

You know when you are a nerd when you can make a F an A in a few weeks

...When you calculate exactly how much work you'd need to do to do the above, and no more.

Also, I did it literally overnight. Nanner, nanner. :sticktongue:

When you consider it a compliment when someone calls you a nerd.

Nerds get the coolest jobs though! Nerds get to work with awesome things like robots, supercomputers, particle accelerators, spacecraft, jet engines, vacuum chambers, and scores more!

Just now, cubinator said:

When you consider it a compliment when someone calls you a nerd.

Nerds get the coolest jobs though! Nerds get to work with awesome things like robots, supercomputers, particle accelerators, spacecraft, jet engines, vacuum chambers, and scores more!

I think those people are just jealous ;)

On 2/18/2016 at 9:36 PM, YargJay9991 said:

You know you're a nerd when you one day decide to put your own face on every single character in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer just so you can say you were in a Star Wars movie.....

Animation, lip syncing, color correction. The whole works using After Effects CC:

289Ev.pngAwesome.........

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

(PS Yes... that is my face on Han Solo's head)

Please don't take offense cant-tell-if-male-or-female.jpg