AC space industries development

Ackoli

I am planning to make a large mod and a life support system. the following parts of my plan are listed here:

AC propulsion systems: dry ice propelled engines, and containers for dry ice.

AC bases: a bunch of habitats and greenhouses and base parts, and some other stuff

AC electrics: FUSION!! GEOTHERMAL!!! WIND!!! MOAR BATTERIES!! OTHER STUFF!!

AC life support: a life support system with 3 greenhouse types, insect, fruit, and vegetable. kerbals consume safe oxygen, edibles and hydrates, and produce organic waste, used water, and CO2. kerbals also need coffee to go on EVA, and if you have teddy bears than you get more reputation.

I need to know how to make a life support system, and I also need some tutorials on 3D modelling, and how to convert the finished model to a .mu file. and if anyone can make a flag for AC space industries, I will accept it. the flag will say AC in dark green, and the rest of it would be some shade of green, and do not have a picture of a kerbal on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya could i make a suggestion?. well I'm going to anyway, "Start small" I gather from the op that you have very little experience with modding, as such the project you intend is a little too big, I'm not saying it can't be done, it can,  but with so little modding experience you are going to find it a constant uphill struggle. Human nature is such that most uphill struggles will be abandoned, and so your brilliant idea will never see the light of day.

Start small, my first ksp mod was a really dodgy fuel tank, and then some still useful animated flotation devices for small pods. It was these small things that lead to the ability to make ever more complex mods, sadly from a noobs point of view there's no insta mod app, there are no shortcuts, and those you do find may end up biting you in the rear later on, you just  have to put in the time. a lot of time

Fortunately there's not a better modding community anywhere else, with few exceptions  the modders here will gladly offer words of wisdom and advice, and in a lot of cases proper useful help.

So in summary, start small, take your time, and eventually your life support system may become a reality, instead of yet another dev thread dead end,.

Oh and welcome to the wonderful world of modding

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.