Constant crashes, sometimes "000000M" & 'All vectors @ Up' bug, heavily modded, Steam install, Ubuntu OS

Hello everyone,

I keep suffering from constant crashes and, what I can only describe as, the "0000000M" and all maneuver vectors @ the 'Up' position bug. I only started to experience these crashes and bugs after updating to KSP 1.0.5. Everything else works fine, just major crashes, really.

OS - Ubuntu 14.04

Installed through Steam and launched through KSP folder ; KSP.x86_64

Mods - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxprn09qvlkns2y/mods.jpg?dl=0

KSP.log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zuzssxifjr5ewg/KSP.log?dl=0

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Edit: Crap, sorry, forgot that I'm supposed to upload the Player.log , not KSP.log
Here's the link for that: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n37fg6c6me745sl/Player.log?dl=0

Edit 2: (19/01/16) I should probably add in that KSP worked for me, with all these mods and more, until the 1.0.5 update. I started playing modded before official release, too... I don't know what's going on with the 1.0.5 update that doesn't seem to like my mods. I recently just updated every single mod to just to fix these problems and it helped a little bit, but I'm getting a 'Kerbin disappears and has a light halo around it' bug, crashes that usually result from switching from craft-to-craft, but sometimes a tiny bit of lag kicks in and crashes it... I made sure all my drivers were updated and I checked my GPU proprietary driver and made sure to use the correct one. My CPU is more than capable of handling KSP. I barely have it overclocked, but I have a massive cooling system.

A new problem I have is sometimes when I switch over to another craft, it starts spinning insanely fast and has a chance of completely disassembling itself due to the speed...

I just don't know what to do.

Edited by Shuriken333
Adding in more info

That is a impressive list of mods... I wouldn't be surprised that you have reach the limit of your RAM. Unfortunately, my crappy laptop or gedit do not want to go further than the line 586546 in your log file. If it is a problem on my side, you'll need to look for a "OutOfMemory" in that log file. If it isn't, can you verify that that you have post the entire file? Or look at the crash log, it will tell you how much memory was left available.

What are your system specs concerning your memory? I see that you already have Active Texture Management. You can also try to run the game in OpenGL. It should same some RAM.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.