Taking Fighter Jet Requests!

Thanks! and here is your A-10 Warthog spacetoad, i  am currently working on the f-35. This was a fun build, and it was is very fast, stable, and maneuverable.

UOIEL7B.jpg

BEliMao.png

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm2rjr54zdq2fua/A-10%20Thunderbolt.craft?dl=0

I dont now what cot/com is, so i'm afraid you will have to do it.

Just now, Amavios said:

Hi !

The Dassault Rafale would be cool, I tried once but only get a "semi-replica"...

And you've done a very good job designing the other crafts btw ! 

One Dassault Rafale coming up! just wait one day or two, and hope fully i'll have it finished!

line:

F-35

Dassault Rafale

Edited by KerbalCataclysm

• 1 month later...

okay i had been studying for major tests, like the act and my standards, so now since i am finished, i can probably get back to work.

OKAY i finally got the hawker hunter done. there is no pics because i aint got no taam fo dat.

here's the link! This one worked oput very nicely!!! =D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvyhd2t459ndar1/Hawker%20Hunter.craft?dl=0

On 3/27/2016 at 11:57 AM, TangerineSedge said:

Ya know, seeing as there are already some flying wing requests, and 'cause I'm feeling a bit harsh (Sorry KC) how about a nice Horton Ho-229, the first wooden-jet-powered-stealth-fighter-bomber-flying-wing...now that's a mouthful :P

They actually found out the Ho-229 was less stealth than the Me-163 Komet, which is interesting, because the Ho-229's wings were so thick, and the air intakes so large, and non-stealthy. the Me-163 had a better stealth profile.

The Me-163 was also made out of more percent wood to metal ratio than the Ho-229, and was superior in everything but range, and was actually used.

13 hours ago, He_162 said:

They actually found out the Ho-229 was less stealth than the Me-163 Komet, which is interesting, because the Ho-229's wings were so thick, and the air intakes so large, and non-stealthy. the Me-163 had a better stealth profile.

The Me-163 was also made out of more percent wood to metal ratio than the Ho-229, and was superior in everything but range, and was actually used.

Ah, thanks for the correction He. I always assumed the Komet was completely metal skinned due to the use of a rocket motor (Don't know why I assumed that, just did).

And I was technically correct, the Komet was a rocket plane, but details, details :P , and that's just nit-picking

9 hours ago, TangerineSedge said:

Ah, thanks for the correction He. I always assumed the Komet was completely metal skinned due to the use of a rocket motor (Don't know why I assumed that, just did).

And I was technically correct, the Komet was a rocket plane, but details, details :P , and that's just nit-picking

I could nitpick you and tell you all about how it was never even a bomber, or a fighter, or stealth, but let's not get off topic here :)....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.