Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

For those of you whose Kerbal had a role in the now-defunct Apollo Missions Recreation project:

CyTYJYY.png

When I get the entire ribbon pack set up for the RSP, this will be one of the goodies available. The question that I have is would you want me to make the pack CKAN-able or as a straight download? So we do not waste forum/thread space, just send me a message... :D Thanks!

@the_pazter: The graphic you have requested already exists and can be found here:

Edited by adsii1970

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

For those of you whose Kerbal had a role in the now-defunct Apollo Missions Recreation project:

CyTYJYY.png

When I get the entire ribbon pack set up for the RSP, this will be one of the goodies available. The question that I have is would you want me to make the pack CKAN-able or as a straight download? So we do not waste forum/thread space, just send me a message... :D Thanks!

@the_pazter: The graphic you have requested already exists and can be found here:

there is an FAO but not an FDO

Hi fellow kerbonouts!

Im Agent902 from the RSP thread,and we are aproching launch quickly,but our main astronout is potentialy not able to launch.

So that's where you come in!

We are currently looking for a backup astro for our first manned launch EVER. We are looking for someone that has a deccent computer and a router capeble of portforwarding. This is a last cry for help to the comuntiy. We are aiming for a launch on the 8th of may,and if someone is  available  and matches these criteria,respond if your interested. We would be so so thankfull if someone helps us out here,the project may die without you.

Link to the main thread:

Hi fellow kerbonouts!

I'm Florid Monkey from the RSP thread linked here.

We are currently trying to recruit an astronaut for our first manned launch. Here is the criteria.

Able to port farward

Has a descent PC

Will be available between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC on May 8th

Add me on skype if you are interested or leave a post on our main thread.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds! This is quite urgent.

Florid Monkey

At T-24:30:00 and counting, Flight Director is pleased to report that we are go for launch!

Nominal T-0 for our upcoming launch attempt will be at 20:00 UTC/4:00 PM New York City local time on May 8.

Everybody is invited to watch the end of the countdown and the flight at https://www.twitch.tv/realspaceprogram we hope to start streaming around 19:30/3:30 PM

1 hour ago, Moose Rocket Science said:

Put up a payload request :D

It must reach Mars by May 29th at 6:30 pm.

Thanks for the payload, Moose! I have to tell you, it's highly unlikely that we'll be able to get anything to Mars in that timeframe. I'm sorry, but the planets aren't aligned. :P

An update:

After a quick test, our pilot managed to successfully deorbit the capsule and reenter the atmosphere.  That section of the mission was recorded and is here:

There will be a press conference on May 10th at 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time on the RSP Twitch channel.  Relevant questions will be answered from chat.

Edited by Guest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.