Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

12 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

What experience do you have in kOS?

I've experimented around with it. Launched a couple rockets, but I haven't had much time to really go in depth into it. But I program quite a lot and I'm relatively good at it, so I don't think I'll have much trouble.

3 minutes ago, WillThe84th said:

I've experimented around with it. Launched a couple rockets, but I haven't had much time to really go in depth into it. But I program quite a lot and I'm relatively good at it, so I don't think I'll have much trouble.

Well kOS is different from most codes; but if you feel proficient, tell me your Skype info (user name, profile pic and listed location) so I can send a contact request and invite you to the group.

21 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Indeed we do need one! PM me your Skype info so I can invite you to the group chat.

A: I don't have Skype, and internet security stuff, but I CAN program and test on my own saves and Dropbox you finished programs. You can give me launch vehicle/payload.craft files and the mission objective, and I can work out programs. But, sorry, I can't Skype.

Just now, KAL 9000 said:

A: I don't have Skype, and internet security stuff, but I CAN program and test on my own saves and Dropbox you finished programs. You can give me launch vehicle/payload.craft files and the mission objective, and I can work out programs. But, sorry, I can't Skype.

Can you discord or steam? It's imperative you have some form of instant communication software.

Note to Mission Controllers-

Planning for another attempt of the Columbia2 space station aboard an Armstrong1 booster on the 27th (8/27). Time is TBD. Please post below your GO/NOGO status. I will be developing a role plan list this weekend and hope to have it posted by Monday.

GO

Edited by ZooNamedGames

3 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Note to Mission Controllers-

Planning for another attempt of the Columbia2 space station aboard an Armstrong1 booster on the 27th (8/27). Time is TBD. Please post below your GO/NOGO status. I will be developing a role plan list this weekend and hope to have it posted by Monday.

Go

3 hours ago, StickyScissors said:

Mmmm, it's really tempting to help out but my internet speeds and, by extension, my data cap, are abysmal and i can't get a modded game to remain stable for the life of me

Sadly both are needed to be a mission controller.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.