Can't download Game, email account not connected anymore

Devo

Hi Guys,

For some reason after 4 years my email is no longer connected to the store account, won't let me login or download the game obviously.

I have sent an email to support with my original Invoice ID etc, but still no reply, thought I'd try here.

thanks for your time

D.

You might want to hold on a little before getting the pitchforks out.  How long ago did you email them?  You only posted here 10 hours ago and most (or even all, not totally sure of their time zone) of those 10 hours were outside of Squad's normal office hours.  Your's was probably also not the only support email they've received recently and I suspect their support team isn't very large.  I'm sure they'll get to it as soon as they can...

They got back to me and I found out my store account was hacked.

@padishar, pitchforks never come out here, for $10 I think I got my money's worth!  It was more the sinking feeling someone had my personal Details. 

Luckily that credit card expired some time ago!

everyone else, make sure you change your store password often.

In 20 odd years I've never ever been hacked, had an account hacked  or an account stolen until now.

Edited by Devo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.