LOMS - The Low Orbiting Minmus Station

The LOMS is my first ever station around a body other than Kerbin. It's spinning retrograde (woops) and orbits at about 10km above sea level. The first resupply mission has been completed and was successful. The second resupply mission is built and ready to fly.

LOMS has space for 10 kerbals, and has Liquid Fuel, Oxidizer, and MonoProp. It has a science lab, and 10+ docking ports.

I'd love to know what you think!

7 hours ago, selfish_meme said:

What's it for and why resupply it, what resources does it use?

It's for science and research. It uses fuel and monoprop, and when I sent the shuttle to the station I forgot to put the science experiments on it, so I sent it over with the tools and parts necessary to put science modules in its service bay. 

The resupply craft returns to kerbin, so what I plan to do is take any science I get in a mission and land it at Kerbin with that resupply craft so that I can get the full points for it rather than just the 35% I'd get via transmission.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.