Change the axis modifier key for the editor.

So, for some reason, on my Mac Mini, the shift key prevents me from zooming in and out in KSP, but scrolling still works normal.  I know this, because I can't zoom in and out on running Kerbals.  I went into the settings.cfg and set the run key to Command, but I couldn't find then for the editor anywhere.  On the side of the shift key, I've tried several keyboards, but it still can't scroll.  If I screenshare, it will work, though.  I've benign making it with just clicking and digging with the MMB, but it's getting annoying.  Nothing pops on the log, and I can't find what's causing this.

Edited by Guest

I'm not entirely sure this is related to the issue you're having, but have you tried checking if there are keybinds within the Mac OS that conflict? The wiki mentions that Macs require the FN key to activate the Modifier Key, but I found the keybinding page to be wrong about the Linux Modifier Key, so I'm not sure how accurate it is in this regards.

30 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

I'm not entirely sure this is related to the issue you're having, but have you tried checking if there are keybinds within the Mac OS that conflict? The wiki mentions that Macs require the FN key to activate the Modifier Key, but I found the keybinding page to be wrong about the Linux Modifier Key, so I'm not sure how accurate it is in this regards.

I know that it conflicts with some, but there isn't anything with this one.  It works perfectly fine on MacBook.

3 hours ago, sal_vager said:

There doesn't appear to be a binding for the camera zoom/vertical toggle, it must be hardcoded to the left shift key.

How about rebinding the keypad zoom to - and = ?

I'll look into it. Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.