Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

@luigibro606: It turns out, that in re-creating the E-1045 Cygnus, it was a failure. So, instead, could you please take my Quasar 745-E and put it in the OP? Please delete the Cygnus, It's old and slow.

Here's the description:

The Quasar 745-E is a all-stock, multi-purpose, commercial jet. Perfect for visiting the countryside around the Kerbal Space Center, or just taking a scenic route over the ocean. It is also great for shipping cargo.

Many of these planes have been bought by Kerbin Airways Inc. (KAI) and have been used for flights all around.

Made by Quasar Starships Ltd., a division of Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies, Inc.

K, thanks. Added. Guise; I'll add yours as soon as possible. Add first, test later, 'cause over-due entries. :B

Can all employees who have not done so yet please update the .craft collection to 0.16 varients and PM them to me? Thanks.
Edited by Luigibro606

I would like to join Gold Stingray Inc. I can make fast fighters, extremely slow planes, and aerobatic aircraft. I can easily design, build, test, and release craft with stock and MechJeb parts. Joining would let me show my work to the KSP community more effectively.

Sample .craft files coming this Sat. or Sun.

Here it is, my application craft, the Clipper Flagship. It handles great, download .craft to YOURKSPDIRECTORY/Ships/SPH (must be logged in)

Jeb KerBoom-Hopeful-Probably-Maybe-Future-Gold-Stingray-Engineer

@Plaatinum Aerospace

Here is the order I put in around this time last month

"Hello and good afternoon Gold Stingray Inc.

I'd like to put an order in for a Intercontinental Plane which can take me and my fellow Pilots to the other side of Kerbin and back!*

I know what you will say... BLASFAMY!

But I believe that your fine staff of engineers can make it so so, make it so!"

Welcome to the team, Jeb! Plane looks really nice, unfortunately it doesn't handle that way. :b

Would have posted earlier but crappy internet struck again. I'll add the aircraft to the OP as well, as soon as you give me a classification. Ie, Fighter, Bomber, etc.

Welcome to the team, Jeb! Plane looks really nice, unfortunately it doesn't handle that way. :b

Would have posted earlier but crappy internet struck again. I'll add the aircraft to the OP as well, as soon as you give me a classification. Ie, Fighter, Bomber, etc.

Thanks, I'm really excited to be on the team! The Clipper Flagship is a heavy bomber (as soon as you add SRBs pointing straight down :).

Another look at the Clipper Flagship.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31445&d=1345293426

"unfortunately it doesn't handle that way. :b"

Plus, it handles great (with a joystick, it is a nightmare to control with WASD)

King Albatross screenshots, this time inserted!

Note: You must QUICKLY jettison lift SRBs or you will have a LOUD EXPLOSION

attachment.php?attachmentid=31503&d=1345419114

On the runway.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31504&d=1345419120

Liftoff!

attachment.php?attachmentid=31505&d=1345419128

Flight!

PM me if you download the King Albatross!

Edited by Jeb KerBoom
.craft

@Plaatinum Aerospace

I'm sorry but this aircraft (Though it may be great) will not suffice,

I'm seeking an aircraft which has the properties stated previously and easy maneuverability.

If my request becomes a problem for your fine team of engineers then I will refine my order.

Good day to you Sir/Dame

I'd like to apply for some mun/minmus/planet landers.

First off, I have this VERY clean-looking 3-kerbal mun-lander with realistic(ish) staging.

screenshot35i.png

Where's the launch tower?

Due to the size of the craft, the liftoff stage's TWR is slightly less than optimal, but it gets you cleanly into kerbin orbit at 100km.

Initially the decouplers were underpowered, so I added a bit of explosive power to them. click the >here< to see it in action

Video of staging:

The lander stage (in my biased opinion) is just as beautiful as the previous stages. It has four Mark55 radial engines and a single LV-T45 Engine for extra gimballing power. It is obviously equipped with four landing legs, but each is re-enforced with two struts to keep protect the kerbals during a rough landing.

screenshot14s.png

In this picture, it has left kerbin's SOI. It might have enough deltav to land on Eve; I'm not sure though.

This is my personal favorite mun lander. But I have plenty more that are (I think) capable of landing on one of (Gas Giant 1)'s Moons or (Lava Planet)'s cool side.

screenshot36i.png

http://www./?l0vwtm2r5r0ojux

/\ Almost forgot the dl link /\

Edited by Newt0570

@Newt0570: Good Job! If you are accepted, I will expect much from you.

Keep in mind that I'm only on a laptop. That craft is my... 2nd? largest craft. I get a steady 4fps on the launch pad. :)

P.S. I'm excited to see what that "Time Bomb" is in your rocket selection menu. Hee, hee, hee.

Another one to look for would be my "100percent CRAP".

It might be crap; but it's mighty Kerbal.

Updated main page with King Albatross and Clipper Flagship.

@Newt; I'll try and get someone testing your stuff asap. :)

Can anyone test Newt's White Lightning? It looks a little too big for my laptop to handle.

EDIT: Updated the main page again with a Plane Classification List.

Edited by Luigibro606

Can anyone test Newt's White Lightning? It looks a little too big for my laptop to handle.

I have a lot of laptop-friendly spaceships that you can test. Most of my craft are more efficient, smaller, and can go farther than the white lightning, but don't look (near) as nice.

I can pm you some pics and dl links

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.