Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

i can make nice planes but dont now how to upload. i got a plane that kan take of standing stil go to hove from flight and do al that flying by hand.

greetings

soulreaver

Click "Go Advanced" when posting, and under the box you type in, under "Additional Options", hit "Manage Attachments", click "Browse", and select the file from your computer.

Jeb KerBoom

ATTENTION EMPLOYEES! [VERY IMPORTANT]

If we start anew, I made a logo.

The employees and CEO and ships will be the same, just in a new thread and me being a better Receptionist.

Anywho, when luigi comes back we should take a company vote.

If we start anew, I can ask a moderator to take down the thread.

Also, ships name should be changed to fit Scarab (Stingray Scouter becomes Scarab Scouter)

We should take time into recruiting rocket engineers.

Thanks!

Plaatinum Aerospace

Argh. Mum repainted the front room without telling me in advance, so the router was unplugged. Sorry all. Will read messages now.

Edit: Would probably be best if someone took over ownership of the company instead, :looks at plaatinum:, because my internet is bad at the best of times and I've just entered my GCSE year. :I

Edited by Luigibro606

Argh. Mum repainted the front room without telling me in advance, so the router was unplugged. Sorry all. Will read messages now.

Edit: Would probably be best if someone took over ownership of the company instead, :looks at plaatinum:, because my internet is bad at the best of times and I've just entered my GCSE year. :I

I'd love to! I'll fix the "Display Case" first thing!

P.S. My internet has a wire (just in case).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.