Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

I have an idea all workers including me Will try to make a ship faster then the fastest earth ship witch I believe go pass sound berries 9 times if anyone is successful post it also if you know a faster plane tell us and that will be our new goal

Will try to make a ship faster then the fastest earth ship witch I believe go pass sound berries 9 times
sound berries

Wat.

Hi, i want to present some of my Aircrafts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tuhv8r471ewnc76/bncYaamsKS#/

@Phoenix Aerospace I think i have something for you ;)

the first 2 Pictures.. i don\'t think this plane cares about 25000 litres more fuel ???

You need the Heavy Struts (sorry, dont know which pack) and the nova punch pack.

all the other planes are stock (except for some details like nosecones etc. if there is interest, i will upload the craft-files to dropbox, and send you the link via PM)

@Luigibro606

also i would like to apply to your company!

ANNOUNCEMENT TO PATRONS: With my new position as receptionist, the way of ordering spacecraft will go like this: PM me or post below me in the format below.

Format:

Type of Spacecraft: Rocket or Spaceplane

Engineer who you want to build it: (Optional)

Description:

As stated on the front page, please do not ask continually: Is it done yet? etc.

Thanks!

Gold Stingray Receptionist

Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies

Bombs are coming ;)

Cargos used: 500 kg Fuel Tanks attached with Standard Decouplers; 1x4 Meter Tank (1120 kg Fuel), long decoupler; Modular Missiles (6x)

The last picture is the big plane carrying 8 x 1120 kg of bombs (!)(== 16 standard Fuel Tanks). still not maxing it out ???

pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fq979h9k3l4fa5/GyV9yxT0UH

Type of spacecraft: Rocket:

Description: I want a stock rocket that is easy to fly and doesn\'t wobble too much if I add a mechjeb. It needs to be chunky enough to lift a minimus/mun lander with extra parts (zoxygon stuff, solar panels, and a small rover)

If you choose to accept, you\'re gonna need mechjeb, zoxygon, and the cart mod.

Thanks honey friend fellow ksp player!

Bombs are coming

;)

Cargos used: 500 kg Fuel Tanks attached with Standard Decouplers; 1x4 Meter Tank (1120 kg Fuel), long decoupler; Modular Missiles (6x)

The last picture is the big plane carrying 8 x 1120 kg of bombs (!)(== 16 standard Fuel Tanks). still not maxing it out ???

pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fq979h9k3l4fa5/GyV9yxT0UH

Nice! I\'ve got some work to do, so will be gone in a min or so, so I can\'t add them yet.

This looks interesting. Could I become an engineer?

Yes. HERE COME GIANT OVERSIZED BATTLECRUISERS

This company is gonna rule Kerbin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.