Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

hi may i have a rocket cpable of reaching minmus orbit but making it as light as possible mechjeb is optional and also i would also like a space plane that is capable of reaching about 600 m/s and it has to land easily cause i suck at landing.its stall speed would be 30 m/s. thank you in advance.

ps how do i get to minmus

pps u r awesome :)

Nerfboy, please edit your posts and not 6xPosting in a row. And I just added the Azure Kite which can go faster than 600m/s.

Also, try to at least capitalize 'I', it just gets confusing to read what you posted when it's all lowercase and most words are misspelled.

@nerfboy621: I would consider most of your posts as spam, so please edit them into meaningful sayings. Here at Gold Stingray we want customer satisfaction, and a forum thread filled with useless spam is not good for Gold Stingray.

To answer your question:Sorry, applications are closed at the moment because our CEO is on vacation, so please be patient. However, when he comes back, you can apply.

Thanks!

Plaatinum Aerospace

ATTENTION GOLD STINGRAY PATRONS!

A new employee application format will be put into effect now.

Format:

Forum Name: ?

Best ship download link: (mediafire, dropbox etc.)

Why you want to join: (at least three sentences)

Thank You!

Plaatinum_Spark

CEO of Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies and Official Receptionist of Gold Stingray Inc.

If I could, I would like to make a request. Whoever is the best planemaker can do it I suppose! :D

I need a shuttle type design that handles very well, and has fuel left after de orbiting. It will need to be easily modifiable, meaning it has to still fly if I strap on some missiles or a mechjeb. I would also like some RCS if possible. It can stage inside the atmosphere, or on a suborbital trajectory, but no space junk can be produced. Thanks!

Hey i know this is off topic but i have always had trouble in this game untill today first time i evear made a perfect not tilted orbit and i also made it to the mun

kinda crashed onto it but the kerbals survived

Congratulations.

Now its time to launch a kerbal rescue mission and save your stranded kerbals!

I would like to make a request.

Type of Spacecraft: spaceplane

Engineer who you want to build it: Any

Description:It can make orbit, tops around 500m/s and stalls around 40m/s or 50m/s. you can also use the mod NovaPunch mix.

Thanks

Sorry I've been inactive lately guise, really busy. Will have time after Wednesday, and have some today.

Edit; updated main page. Is anyone here willing to take on the job as a Tester?

And, can someone give me a quick list of links to the posts of planes that need posting?

Edited by Luigibro606

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.