Extinguish debris once and for all!

You can focus on debris? I thought that wasnt possible. Only able to if it had a command module there. I haven\'t missed an update have I? Still 15.2?

From my experience you can\'t simply go into the tracking station and select a debris, but have to select a crewed vessel first then switch to debris. The ship doesn\'t have to be the same one that detached the debris, any craft will work

The only problem with this is that if you have a bunch of debris, going to the tracking station, loading a flight scene, switching to debris, and ending the flight over and over again can be time consuming. Particularly if you have a slower computer like me. A cluttered Kerbin doesn\'t generally bother me, and when it does start to bother me, I just make rockets that don\'t leave debris in orbit.

You can focus on debris? I thought that wasnt possible. Only able to if it had a command module there. I haven\'t missed an update have I? Still 15.2?

I\'m still using 14.4. :o

How come? Surprisingly, 0.15+ is easier on the RAM, so any performance concerns.

My computer automatically over wrote KSP_win_.15 so I\'m back to 14.4.

My computer automatically over wrote KSP_win_.15 so I\'m back to 14.4.

You may want to look into the cause of that..

You can also re-download 0.15 from the Store, this time try and back it up, just in case it happens again.

You may want to look into the cause of that..

You can also re-download 0.15 from the Store, this time try and back it up, just in case it happens again.

I\'ll try that.

As of 15.2 you can turn persistent debris in the Settings down to 0 (zero). This will get rid off ALL debris and leave your ships alone. You can then turn it back up to collect debris again.

I have a slow computer. ;D

Also, I don\'t do this, I decided to post this to help people with the same problem as me.

The only problem with this is that if you have a bunch of debris, going to the tracking station, loading a flight scene, switching to debris, and ending the flight over and over again can be time consuming. Particularly if you have a slower computer like me. A cluttered Kerbin doesn\'t generally bother me, and when it does start to bother me, I just make rockets that don\'t leave debris in orbit.

Oh trust me, how many FPS do you guys get? i maybe get 8, 10?

i have 15.2 and i dont have an option to turn off debris, not sure why everybody else does.

There should be a slider to control how many debris exist in the game. Simply slide it all the way down to zero to disable debris.

Wow...I totally just ruined all my expeditions cuz I was so fed up with debris....I deleted the persistance file and now I bluescreen when i load kerbal....THIS POST SHOULD BE HIGHLIGHTED SOMEWHERE! :D