Sign in to follow this  
cmdr woosy

eva coopration

Though I am just a new guy here, (with only 200hours gameplay)I think there is still great potential here, and KSP could be push even further. I just tried KAS+KIS. It allows me to tweak my station in the orbit like NASA. So I guess give Jeb, Bill and Bob more capability is possible. As for now, I can just control them one by one, quite annoying. what if I can give them orders? AND maybe even multiplayer? Imagine this: I want to upgrade my station around kerbin, need help. So I send a quest to KSC with my plan. Then a contract is created with deadline for other players. Once accepted, he will replace one of my engineer on board and help me do it.

• Like 1

Multiplayer is planned, and on the "Do not suggest" list, and KAS/KIS is something most people have been wanted for a long time. Hopefully, our glorious masters SQAUD will hear our pleas and implement it, but all we can do is pray for the time being.

I really hope once MP is out it will work this way. And yeah, KIS and KAS are two great mods that would give kerbals a lot to do while on EVA.