My first release! HrabCOrp flying city.

HrabCOrp

Good day Kerbin! HrabCOrp Industries presents a new creation! HrabCOrp HQ city! It is a huge base equipped with Jump drive and Jump beacon. All instructions read in Readme file. All required mods included. You are free to use my craft in your videos, share it everywhere BUT you MUST notice me about that!

Screenshots http://imgur.com/a/3K5RL 

Download http://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/hrabcorp-city 

NOTE: If something is not working message me or reply to this topic.(READ TO THE END BEFORE IT!):)
All next releases will also include required mods and will be released in form of packs such as this one. NO! It is too much bureaucracy with licenses!

Mods: Civilian population, Jump Drive 

Civilian Population 1.5 is released under Creative Commons 4.0 BY-NC
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ 

ATTENTION I FORGOT ABOUT ONE MOD. YOU WILL NEED NEAR FUTURE SOLAR MOD TO USE THIS CITY!!!!!!!!!

What to build next (liner, city, something else)? Accepting your building orders...

City on Launchpad. DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE, link in description

Edited by HrabCOrp

Yeah, I'm hoping the OP is still being edited... Cus this thing will be dead within a day, if thats all the "presentation" it gets... Which would be a shame, cus it looks SWEET, and IS kind of a fresh take on the whole idea...

I know if I give this a try, I'll be naming mine "Atlantis"... And maybe reviving FusTek's Munox modules for use as "puddle jumpers"... ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

22 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Uhhh....

WOW!!!....

Is the inside (buildings/modules) user configurable/editable?... Is this a single part?... or a craft file?...

Awesome, whatever it is though... very nice...

It is a craft. file. You can change buildings and configuration of my city freely

FINALLY! Download is now normal. Sorry for problems. First release ever.

Edited by HrabCOrp

FINALLY! Download is now normal. Sorry for problems. First release ever.

1 minute ago, Stone Blue said:

Hmmm... Without installing this and seeing it IN-GAME, it looks like its most definately more than just a simple .craft file... :)

Oh, it is a parts pack with craft file included.

Sorry I'm really new in releasing.

• 2 months later...

When I downloaded the mod and went to load in the ship that was included it said that it had invalid parts. But I had all the parts. Are there any other mods I need to download to get this working?

Nevermind... did not read the thing all the way. Sorry!

Edited by kerbalxcheif
Did not read the entire page for downloading the mod.

Just now, kerbalxcheif said:

When I downloaded the mod and went to load in the ship that was included it said that it had invalid parts. But I had all the parts. Are there any other mods I need to download to get this working?

Nevermind... did not read the thing all the way. Sorry!

It is all right! Happy flying!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.