[1.6.1] RealPlume - Stock [v1.3.1 - 1/14/19] - Better Late than Never Update

Nhawks17

VX Series II configs! I always wanted that those engines had Real Plumes :rolleyes:

Also, I always replace the RS25loop sound with the sound_altloop2 from KW, because RS25loop is about 14Mb is size... and the space that takes can be used to install some few Mb mods...

Edited by Overlocker96

Enjoy :) 

RealPlume-Stock v1.0.0

- Complete overhaul and cleanup of all included configs (see here)

- New way of formatting configs introduced

- Added support for new RealPlume Cryogenic plume effects

- Updated RealPlume to v11.0.0

- Updated SmokeScreen to v2.7.5

- Updated Module Manager to v2.8.1

Download Here

3 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I think I have a bug to report.

Hide contents

It's forced me to stay home from work today so I can play with the new plumes :) 

I wish I could report that same bug :wink: Glad I'm finally able to get back into KSP though. Haven't been able to start a new save since I didn't have this completed and I finally get to play with GPP 2.5x <3 

1 minute ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

"Thrust limiting on engines get reset upon install" what is that mean??? :/

Sounds to me like if you have a vessel with custom limits set on the engine tweakable, that would get reset after installing realplume.  And (hopefully) function normally after that? :D

29 minutes ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

CKAN laughing in the distance

lol :) CKAN is nice but I don't use it in fear that around 10% of the mods on there were unofficially added by fans, and I prefer to download things from their original source :P

17 hours ago, Nhawks17 said:

The direction the Curse/Twitch merger has taken is not something I want to support any longer.

Twitch is merging with curse? There goes twitch down the drain

7 hours ago, Vorg said:

Twitch is merging with curse? There goes twitch down the drain

Other way round, Twitch is in charge of everything. That's why we have the 'Twitch' app now instead of the 'Curse' one. It's an unfortunate downgrade and is sad to see :( 

I'm happy to (totally unscientifically) report excellent performance with the new version! I play on a laptop so I'd always turned the Smokescreen particle count down, but now I can crank it UP to 4000-5000 particles and the Tantares Soyuz launcher looks great! 

Thanks for your efforts @Nhawks17