[1.6.1] RealPlume - Stock [v1.3.1 - 1/14/19] - Better Late than Never Update

Nhawks17

Looks like the 1.2 update will have to wait until SmokeScreen can update to 1.2. Seems some things have changed, I'd figured it would work with the old version of it but alas.... PLEASE DO NOT BUG SARBIAN ABOUT UPDATING SMOKESCREEN HE WILL UPDATE IT WHEN HE CAN!!!!

On 10/12/2016 at 2:06 PM, Nhawks17 said:

Looks like the 1.2 update will have to wait until SmokeScreen can update to 1.2. Seems some things have changed, I'd figured it would work with the old version of it but alas.... PLEASE DO NOT BUG SARBIAN ABOUT UPDATING SMOKESCREEN HE WILL UPDATE IT WHEN HE CAN!!!!

It is time for the return of glorious fire!

This is only meant to notify @Nhawks17 about the dependency update

Updated for KSP 1.2! Please note that only the Stock configs have been updated if they needed it. Please let me know if any of the mod configs need to be updated and I will get to them as soon as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RealPlume-Stock v0.11.0

- Updated SmokeScreen for KSP 1.2
- Updated Module Manager for KSP 1.2
- Updated Stock configs for KSP 1.2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!

8 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

Updated for KSP 1.2! Please note that only the Stock configs have been updated if they needed it. Please let me know if any of the mod configs need to be updated and I will get to them as soon as I can.

RealPlume-Stock v0.11.0

- Updated SmokeScreen for KSP 1.2
- Updated Module Manager for KSP 1.2
- Updated Stock configs for KSP 1.2

Finally!!

May [insert appropriate deity] bless you.

Just now, Farix said:

Are PorkJet's Parts already covered or do they still need their own configs?

They're included!

Edit:

The configs... not the engines :P 

Edited by Nhawks17

Posted it in another thread, but quick question: Does someone get something like this?

Spoiler

Gdh6rF4.jpg

Basically the stock aero fx is being applied to the plume fx. Seen the same issue for SpaceY (which also has custom fx).

Edited by Temeter