[1.6.1] RealPlume - Stock [v1.3.1 - 1/14/19] - Better Late than Never Update

Nhawks17

Just a thought - if RealPlume Stock Configs is going to change to suit the twin nozzle now, it's going to need a MM file to say that if Vens Stock Part Revamp is present, don't do the twin plume. Kerbas_ad_astra has said engines will be overwritten and the model for the Poodle is going to continue to have one nozzle. I think I'm going to need to download Notepad++ again..

On 12/26/2018 at 1:10 PM, Stone Blue said:

@Nhawks17 I know you are retired :P , but would be nice if you, or someone, would do RP for this when it releases :P

Looks like, from the screenshots, they already have configs in place for real plume :)

On 12/26/2018 at 12:18 PM, ObsessedWithKSP said:

Just a thought - if RealPlume Stock Configs is going to change to suit the twin nozzle now, it's going to need a MM file to say that if Vens Stock Part Revamp is present, don't do the twin plume. Kerbas_ad_astra has said engines will be overwritten and the model for the Poodle is going to continue to have one nozzle. I think I'm going to need to download Notepad++ again..

RPS already has configs for Ven's (I think :huh:) so this shouldn't be a problem

On 12/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, BudgetHedgehog said:

On 12/28/2018 at 5:01 AM, Nhawks17 said:

RPS already has configs for Ven's (I think :huh:) so this shouldn't be a problem

You are right. RPS has configs for Vens. It lacks a configuration for the new poodle. See PR on GitHub, this will fix it.

In addition, I have also revised some MH engines and corrected their plumes. Here is an example:

Before(above) and after (below) (see all tweaks)

IauRvWL.jpg

Again: A pull request is open on GitHub, if anybody wants these changes before a new releas (if these changes are implemented) you can download them here:

https://github.com/woeller/RealPlume-StockConfigs

Edited by woeller

7 minutes ago, dylsh said:

When installing: Am I putting both; “RealPlume”, and “RealPlume-Stock” into my Gamedata folder? Or just one of the other?

Look at the OP,  you need ModuleManager, RealPlume and SmokeScreen. So yes, you need RealPlumeStock too.