[any] Buzz Aldrin Race Into Space ost package for SoundtrackEditor

Kerbal101

Locked: This mod is old and not supported anymore. It may very well work however, feel free to expand or build upon it by starting your own fork, if you wish. Thank you!

NOTE
: This does not include SoundtrackEditor 2.1a by Pizzaoverhead! This is just a music package. You need a SPACE (not the-empty) version of SoundtrackEditor to play it!

This is a pack of original soundtracks from Buzz Aldrin Race Into Space (BARIS) to be used with SoundtrackEditor mod.
It includes most of the tracks. The tracks play in Space Center, VAB, SPH, Research facility, Tracking facility.
I am no musician, but I tried my best to fit the ost into the game. Each of the tracks was looped, normalized and a bit compressed to match the same volume. Its in OGG format, so free to listen outside.
BARIS itself is licensed under GPL (since 2005).

The overall effect on KSP can be described as "More Race, less Resort"
Example music.

DOWNLOAD (yandex.com disk)  (no registration necessary; click the white button with download symbol - vertically in the middle, horizontally on the right of the screen)

I was unable to offload it to cursed, cursed is extremely buggy and has lame upload process.
After 5 rejects "corrupted archive", I gave up.

Edited by Kerbal101
Locked because of end of support

• 3 weeks later...

This looks good but maybe KerbalStuff? It's run by the community and a lot of people like it more. If not there is always Google Drive and Dropbox, and I have heard Curse does not work well sometimes. Haven't heard the music but I will listen when I can!

On 2/8/2016 at 7:27 AM, legoclone09 said:

This looks good but maybe KerbalStuff? It's run by the community and a lot of people like it more. If not there is always Google Drive and Dropbox, and I have heard Curse does not work well sometimes. Haven't heard the music but I will listen when I can!

Thank you very much!
The choice of download location was due to high-availability. I was unable to upload to Curse (I really tried), hence - ya disk. They just have one button untranslated, so I don't think its fatal - its run by a legal company.

Re: Kerbalstuff - just checked and ..
"Kerbal Stuff is shutting down"

You can re-upload this anywhere you please, really.

I prefer building ships using this music, its beyond comparison more awesome than vanilla (imho).

Edited by Kerbal101

1 hour ago, Kerbal101 said:

Thank you very much!
The choice of download location was due to high-availability. I was unable to upload to Curse (I really tried), hence - ya disk. They just have one button untranslated, so I don't think its fatal - its run by a legal company.

Re: Kerbalstuff - just checked and ..
"Kerbal Stuff is shutting down"

You can re-upload this anywhere you please, really.

I prefer building ships using this music, its beyond comparison more awesome than vanilla (imho).

Yeah, KS went down. The CKAN team is working on getting it back up, though. They are going to call it Space Dock, here's the link to the very WIP site: spacedock.info

3 hours ago, Kerbal101 said:

Well, I get 401 not authorized when I try to register on spacedock. I'll keep an eye on it.

Yeah, I do too. It's not working well yet.

EDIT: Just registered, it's working much better now.

Edited by legoclone09