[1.6.0] Extrasolar v1.8.0 [12/21/18]

Andi K.

1 minute ago, The-Doctor said:

Well that's kind a downer, I like long interstellar missions that make me crack my head designing the ships, with kerbalism in mind ofc

Valentine is supposed to be in a binary system with Kerbol, so it wouldn't make sense for it to be super far out. That's why I brought it much closer.

2 minutes ago, wadena said:

I'm just curious, why do you not recommend downloading via CKAN? ((I have no problem downloading from the links provided. I'm just wondering:unsure:)

Sometimes CKAN installs Extrasolar incorrectly. Maybe in the future I'll support using CKAN.

i might ATTEMPT (key word: attempt) to make a planet for this mod. I already made the textures...

can i make a gas planet for this mod?

Edited by EndTraveler
need to ask for permission

24 minutes ago, EndTraveler said:

i might ATTEMPT (key word: attempt) to make a planet for this mod. I already made the textures...

can i make a gas planet for this mod?

I'm not planning in adding any new planets into Extrasolar.

On 4/22/2018 at 9:59 AM, The-Doctor said:

He made it closer with the 1.4.2 update?

There are instructions somewhere way back in this thread (I had asked about moving Valentine back so that OPM would function) to move the star.  

Do a thread search for "mov Valentine" (yes, missing e is on purpose) and it should search for move or moving Valentine...  I think.....

Edited by smotheredrun

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures Actually I downloaded from Spacedock and Github, to compare again if everything is in order or if I get confused ... :D

Edit:
@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures
The Spacedock download includes the 'High' textures preset
, but with a slightly difference to the Github download of the 'High' package:

• GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\EVE\joolCloudsHigh.dds
  • GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\EVE\joolCloudsLow.dds

These both files have 4096x2048 resolution in the Github package and 4000x2000 resolution in the Spacedock full package.

Edit:
Another one:

• GameData\Extrasolar\EVO\EVO_EVE\
  • GameData\Extrasolar\EVO\EVO_scatterer\

these both folders are empty or contain empty folders - it seems they're remains of the old structure because everything moved to Extrasolar_EVO.

Edit:
And my personal opinion about still not using the Kopernicus useOnDemand and useManualMemoryManagement - it could be done like that if the subfolder GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\EVE would not be there:

@Kopernicus:FOR[Extrasolar_Textures]
{
	useOnDemand = True
	useManualMemoryManagement = True
}

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the contents of GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\EVE * would be moved to GameData\Extrasolar\EVE so that only the folder GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\PluginData ** remains, this could be a good use of Kopernicus useOnDemand and useManualMemoryManagement ... just my two cents.

* which is the texture pack
** which is part of the core package

I will just do a personal test run:

1. I moved the folder 'EVE' from GameData\Extrasolar_Textures\ to GameData\Extrasolar\
  2. I replaced all instances of the corresponding folder inside the *.cfg files inside GameData\Extrasolar_EVO\ and GameData\Extrasolar_SVO\ with Notepad++ in a batch.
  3. I created a new file GameData\Extrasolar\Patches\Extrasolar_KopernicusSettings.cfg with the patch in the code block above.
Edited by Gordon Dry

New post to unclutter.

It works!

Excerpt of my log while I was pressing TAB in the Tracking Station to switch through all planets (Stock + OPM + ExtraSolar), starting as I focused Karen (OPM) and then switched to Valentine, continueing through all ExtraSolar planets until I reached The Sun again:

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Karen

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[4/30/2018 1:07:40 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[4/30/2018 1:07:40 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Valentine

[4/30/2018 1:07:40 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:07:40 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Valentine

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Neidon_color.dds and cloud_normal

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Thatmo_color.dds and OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Thatmo_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Nissee_color.dds and OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Nissee_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Plock_color.dds and OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Plock_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Karen_color.dds and OPM/OPM_Textures/PluginData/Karen_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Heba

[4/30/2018 1:08:06 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:08:06 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/heba_color.dds and cloud_normal

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/serex_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/serex_normal.dds

[Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probablility is 15%)

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Serex

[4/30/2018 1:10:18 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:18 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Solyth

[4/30/2018 1:10:20 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:20 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Fust

[4/30/2018 1:10:21 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:21 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/fust_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/fust_normal.dds

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/kuprus_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/kuprus_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Kuprus

[4/30/2018 1:10:23 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:23 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Mir

[4/30/2018 1:10:24 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:24 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/mir_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/Mir_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Lomina

[4/30/2018 1:10:28 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:28 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/ucella_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/ucella_normal.dds

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/lomina_color.dds and cloud_normal

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/serex_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/serex_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Maol

[4/30/2018 1:10:31 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:31 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/maol_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/maol_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/solyth_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Javine

[4/30/2018 1:10:32 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:32 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/javine_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/javine_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Ucella

[4/30/2018 1:10:33 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:33 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Deemo

[4/30/2018 1:10:34 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:34 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/deemo_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/deemo_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/fust_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/fust_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/kuprus_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/kuprus_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Pael

[4/30/2018 1:10:35 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:35 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/pael_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/pael_normal.dds

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Sun

[4/30/2018 1:10:36 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - MapObjectSelected

[4/30/2018 1:10:36 AM [x] Science!]: <Trace> (ShipStateWindow) - CelestialBody

[Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Sun

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/mir_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/Mir_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/javine_scaled.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/javine_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/maol_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/maol_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/deemo_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/deemo_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/lomina_color.dds and cloud_normal

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/ucella_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/ucella_normal.dds

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/heba_color.dds and cloud_normal

[OD] <--- ScaledSpaceDemand.UnloadTextures destroying Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/pael_color.dds and Extrasolar_Textures/PluginData/pael_normal.dds

And btw I like the Kerbin cloud layer ...

Edited by Gordon Dry

6 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

At least it's nothing game-breaking.

Not really, but I guess I have a lot less RAM usage after I just changed it for my personal test ... :P

Edit:

still on 9.4 GB used RAM for KSP_x64.exe, nearly the same as after I did the TAB switch test ...

Edited by Gordon Dry

1 minute ago, Gordon Dry said:

Not really, but I guess I have a lot less RAM usage after I just changed it for my personal test ... :P

Yeah I just totally forgot that you have to do that whole "useOnDemand = true" thing for it to work. I'm dumb :D

1 hour ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Yeah I just totally forgot that you have to do that whole "useOnDemand = true" thing for it to work. I'm dumb :D

I missed this a few times since OPM would have it enabled.

Great changes, looks pretty slick.

Quickly looking through the configs I spotted a few missing .dds in the fust.cfg. All the others look fine.

Spoiler

Material
            {
                saturation = 0.6
                contrast = 0.7
                powerNear = 0.6
                powerFar = 0.82
                groundTexStart = 0
                groundTexEnd = 1750
                steepPower = 4
                steepTexStart = 500
                steepTexEnd = 100000
                steepTex = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/cliff2_normal.dds
                steepTexScale = 1,1
                steepTexOffset = 0,0
                steepBumpMap = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/cliff2.dds
                steepBumpMapScale = 1,1
                steepBumpMapOffset = 0,0
                steepNearTiling = 1000
                steepTiling = 200
                lowTex = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand
                lowTexScale = 1,1
                lowTexOffset = 0,0
                lowBumpMap = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand_normal
                lowBumpMapScale = 1,1
                lowBumpMapOffset = 0,0
                lowNearTiling = 200
                lowMultiFactor = 7
                lowBumpNearTiling = 200
                lowBumpFarTiling = 7
                midTex = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand
                midTexScale = 1,1
                midTexOffset = 0,0
                midBumpMap = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand_normal
                midBumpMapScale = 1,1
                midBumpMapOffset = 0,0
                midNearTiling = 200
                midMultiFactor = 7
                midBumpNearTiling = 200
                midBumpFarTiling = 7
                highTex = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand
                highTexScale = 1,1
                highTexOffset = 0,0
                highBumpMap = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sand_normal
                highBumpMapScale = 1,1
                highBumpMapOffset = 0,0
                highNearTiling = 200
                highMultiFactor = 7
                highBumpNearTiling = 200
                highBumpFarTiling = 7
                lowStart = 0
                lowEnd = 0.3
                highStart = 0.6
                highEnd = 2
            }

A little tweak for the Javine.cfg, if your interested.

Before.

Spoiler

OceanFX
                {
                    Watermain
                    {
                        waterTex-0 = BUILTIN/sea-water1
                        waterTex-1 = BUILTIN/sea-water2
                        waterTex-2 = BUILTIN/sea-water3
                        waterTex-3 = BUILTIN/sea-water4
                        waterTex-4 = BUILTIN/sea-water5
                        waterTex-5 = BUILTIN/sea-water6
                        waterTex-6 = BUILTIN/sea-water7
                        waterTex-7 = BUILTIN/sea-water8
                    }
                    framesPerSecond = 1
                    spaceAltitude = 150000
                    blendA = 0
                    blendB = 0
                    texBlend = 0
                    angle = 0
                    specColor = 0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000
                    oceanOpacity = 0
                    spaceSurfaceBlend = 0
                    enabled = true
                    order = 200
                }

After.

Spoiler

OceanFX
                {
                    Watermain
                    {
                        waterTex-0 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water1.dds
                        waterTex-1 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water2.dds
                        waterTex-2 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water3.dds
                        waterTex-3 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water4.dds
                        waterTex-4 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water5.dds
                        waterTex-5 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water6.dds
                        waterTex-6 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water7.dds
                        waterTex-7 = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/sea-water8.dds
                    }
                    framesPerSecond = 1
                    spaceAltitude = 150000
                    blendA = 0
                    blendB = 0
                    texBlend = 0
                    angle = 0
                    specColor = 0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000
                    oceanOpacity = 0
                    spaceSurfaceBlend = 0
                    enabled = true
                    order = 200
                }
            }

I'm still having issues with Fust being covered in all ocean. I used the cheat "set Orbit" Fust, my vessel was at 543045 or 67251m. The Ocean looks to be a few thousand feet in the air.  While you are zooming out, you can see the transition to the scaled version. It looks like Fust has an atmosphere when you do this, but it is the ocean(Do not have EVE installed). I used my fust patch and it makes the ocean work with no problems as far as I can tell(Only did one suicide burn into it today). I did sample the ocean color from the fust_scaled.dds, it comes in a bit brighter blue, but it is nice for me.

Fust patch

Spoiler

@Kopernicus:NEEDS[Extrasolar]:FINAL
{
    @Body[Fust]
    {
        %Template
        {
            %removeOcean = true
        }
        %PQS
        {
            %Mods
            {
                %VertexHeightMap
                {
                %offset = -450
                %deformity = 3000
                }
            }
        }
        %Ocean
        {

%minLevel = 2
            %maxLevel = 12
            %minDetailDistance = 8
            %density = 0.724
            %oceanColor = #002B6B
            %maxQuadLengthsPerFrame = 0.03            
            %Material
            {
                %color = 0, 0.43, 1.07, 1.000
                %colorFromSpace = 0, 0.43, 1.07, 1.000
                %specColor = 0.015,0.015,0.015,1
                %shininess = 0.6
                %gloss = 0.2
            }

%FallbackMaterial
            {
                %shininess = 0.6
                %gloss = 0.2
            }

%Mods
            {
                %AerialPerspectiveMaterial
                {
                    %globalDensity = -0.00001
                    %heightFalloff = 6.75
                    %atmosphereDepth = 153000
                    %DEBUG_SetEveryFrame = true
                    %cameraAlt = 0
                    %cameraAtmosAlt = 0
                    %heightDensAtViewer = 0
                    %enabled = true
                    %order = 100
                }

%OceanFX
                {
                    !Watermain{}
                    Watermain
                    {
                    }

%framesPerSecond = 1
                    %spaceAltitude = 54000
                    %blendA = 0
                    %blendB = 0
                    %texBlend = 0
                    %angle = 0
                    %specColor = 0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000
                    %oceanOpacity = 1
                    %spaceSurfaceBlend = 0
                    %enabled = true
                    %order = 101
                }
            }
            %Fog
            {
                %fogColorEnd = 0,0.12,0.22,1
                %fogColorStart = 0,0.26,0.17,1
                %skyColorOpacityAltMult = 12
                %skyColorOpacityBase = 0.36
            }
        }        
    }
}

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures @Barar

This looks weird btw:

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Affected files:

1. GameData\Extrasolar\ValentineSystem\CelestialBodies\Fust\Fust.cfg
  2. GameData\Extrasolar\ValentineSystem\CelestialBodies\Lomina\Deemo.cfg
  3. GameData\Extrasolar\ValentineSystem\CelestialBodies\Lomina\Javine.cfg
  4. GameData\Extrasolar\ValentineSystem\CelestialBodies\Solyth\Solyth.cfg

13 hours ago, Barar said:

Fust patch

Is the @Kopernicus:FINAL:NEEDS[Extrasolar,!BLO] no more needed or did you forget it this time?

Edit:

It should look like this then, right?
GameData\Extrasolar\Patches\Fust_Patch.cfg

@Kopernicus:FINAL:NEEDS[Extrasolar,!BLO]
{
    @Body[Fust]
    {
        %Template
        {
            %removeOcean = true
        }
        %PQS
        {
            %Mods
            {
                %VertexHeightMap
                {
                %offset = -450
                %deformity = 3000
                }
            }
        }
        %Ocean
        {

%minLevel = 2
            %maxLevel = 12
            %minDetailDistance = 8
            %density = 0.724
            %oceanColor = #002B6B
            %Material
            {
                %shininess = 0.6
                %gloss = 0.2
            }

%FallbackMaterial
            {
                %shininess = 0.6
                %gloss = 0.2
            }

%Mods
            {
                {
                    %heightFalloff = 6.75
                    %atmosphereDepth = 153000
                    %cameraAlt = 0
                    %cameraAtmosAlt = 0
                    %heightDensAtViewer = 0
                    %enabled = true
                    %order = 100
                }

%OceanFX
                {
                    !Watermain{}
                    Watermain
                    {
                    }

%framesPerSecond = 1
                    %spaceAltitude = 54000
                    %blendA = 0
                    %blendB = 0
                    %texBlend = 0
                    %angle = 0
                    %oceanOpacity = 1
                    %spaceSurfaceBlend = 0
                    %enabled = true
                    %order = 101
                }
            }
            %Fog
            {
                %fogColorEnd = 0,0.12,0.22,1
                %fogColorStart = 0,0.26,0.17,1
                %skyColorOpacityAltMult = 12
                %skyColorOpacityBase = 0.36
            }
        }        
    }
}

@Kopernicus:FINAL:NEEDS[Extrasolar,BLO]
{
	@Body[Fust]
	{
		%Template
		{
			%removeOcean = true
		}
		%PQS
		{
			%Mods
			{
				%VertexHeightMap
				{
				%offset = -450
				%deformity = 3000
				}
			}
		}
		%Ocean
		{
            %minLevel = 2
            %maxLevel = 12
            %minDetailDistance = 8
			%oceanColor = #002B6B

%Material
			{
				%fogColor = 0.917910457,0.917910457,1,1
				%waterTex = BLO/PluginData/water2.dds
				%waterTex1 = BLO/PluginData/fallback.dds
				%bumpMap = BLO/PluginData/waterbump.dds
				%mix = 0.4032745
			}
			%FallbackMaterial
			{
				%waterTex = BLO/PluginData/water3.dds
				%waterTex1 = BLO/PluginData/water4.dds
			}
			%Fog
			{
				%fogColorEnd = 0.011,0.023,0.035,1
				%fogColorStart = 0.116878122,0.236456618,0.356862751,1
			}
			%Mods
			{
				{
					%heightFalloff = 6.75
					%atmosphereDepth = 154000
					%cameraAlt = 0
					%cameraAtmosAlt = 0
					%heightDensAtViewer = 0
					%enabled = true
					%order = 100
				}
				%OceanFX
				{
					!Watermain{}
					Watermain
					{
						waterTex-0 = BLO/PluginData/water4.dds
						waterTex-1 = BLO/PluginData/fallback.dds
						waterTex-2 = BLO/PluginData/water3.dds
						waterTex-3 = BLO/PluginData/water8.dds
						waterTex-4 = BLO/PluginData/water5.dds
						waterTex-5 = BLO/PluginData/water6.dds
						waterTex-6 = BLO/PluginData/water7.dds
						waterTex-7 = BLO/PluginData/water4.dds
						waterTex-0 = BLO/PluginData/water2.dds
					}
					%framesPerSecond = 1
					%spaceAltitude = 154000
					%blendA = 0
					%blendB = 0
					%texBlend = 0
					%angle = 0
					%oceanOpacity = 0
					%spaceSurfaceBlend = 0
					%enabled = true
					%order = 100
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Edited by Gordon Dry

11 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Good catch. Not very many people have taken a good look at my code before so it is definitely appreciated that you and @Barar are helping me find and solve some if these problems for me. Thanks!

@Barar I forgot to mess around with Fust's problems before releasing the update. It shouldn't take that long to solve, along with the other issues, so I'll likely release a small little update this week solving those things.

33 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Is the @Kopernicus:FINAL:NEEDS[Extrasolar,!BLO] no more needed or did you forget it this time?

I just put up a patch version that didn't have the better looking ocean mod with it to avoid confusion and simplify it for others since I posted it to the forum thread. Both are perfectly valid and will work. 

The patch itself is a bit messy with all the %, don't really need them. Could probably just do a !Ocean{} then re-add the ocean. But it was a quick config I made up. Since I had actually modified the Fust.cfg itself but didn't want to redistribute it since its not my work. Also moved the :FINAL to the end since it looks better, didn't make a difference game wise as far as I know.

43 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

This looks weird btw:

Ahh I'm jealous I didn't catch this. Maybe @AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures will add an error so we can find them.

I am wondering why the fust_height.dds is 4800 x 2400 instead of 4096 x 2048. Any reason to not use power of 2 for texture compression?

Pael.cfg

Ucella.cfg

The normal is first if these two configs. Should be reversed? as noted above from @Gordon Dry

steepTex = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/crystal1_normal.dds
                steepBumpMap = CTTP/Textures/PluginData/crystal1.dds

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

If someone wants BLO compatibility, let me know.

I hope I wasn't stepping on any toes, just used BLO on SVT and OPM. Since the ocean wasn't working on Fust. I just kinda threw it in troubleshooting wise to get the ocean working properly for me, until it was fixed.

Thought I would leave it up to Andrew to request it, since it is his Planet Pack.