[1.6.0] Extrasolar v1.8.0 [12/21/18]

Andi K.

On 8/11/2018 at 7:00 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

Ohhhhhkay. Can there be more than one star system?

The idea of Extrasolar is that it adds a single binary companion to Kerbol. So, there won't ever be any new solar systems added into Extrasolar. I do not want this to turn into another KSS or TWB.

9 hours ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

The idea of Extrasolar is that it adds a single binary companion to Kerbol. So, there won't ever be any new solar systems added into Extrasolar. I do not want this to turn into another KSS or TWB.

I see. But... Maybe just a teeny brown dwarf system?

23 hours ago, EndTraveler said:

can I use alternis kerbol with this?

I have not tested Alternis Kerbol with Extrasolar, so I really have no idea. Sorry! Try it out and see what happens :P

Just now, The Minmus Derp said:

It would be nice if there was another gas giant

Can you stop constantly asking me to add new things into my mod that you want? Repeatedly asking for updates is a violation of the forum guidelines. Also, no, another gas giant will not be added. I think I've said this before, but no new planets stars, etc. are going to be added into Extrasolar. 

5 minutes ago, EndTraveler said:

that is a must-do!

Yeah I really need to make Extrasolar compatible with more mods. Interstellar Consortium will help with that, but it won't solve all compatibility issues that can arise.

6 hours ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

Maybe a suggestion to reduce the SOI of valentine, it just feels a little large as it almost reaches the orbit of plock when OPM is installed.

screenshot1.png?width=1123&height=702

Thanks for pointing that out for me. That'll be something I fix.

On 8/24/2018 at 12:33 PM, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Sure! That'd be very helpful. I'll take a look at it and make and changes if need be and add it to the next update.

You almost already have compabillity with spectra, all you have to do is adapt the after kerbin patches by changing the FOR-nodes so that everything is processed after spectra, else clouds and valentines' sunflare are not showing. I think I adapted three files, I can send them to you on Monday when I am back at my PC.