[1.6.0] Extrasolar v1.8.0 [12/21/18]

Andi K.

23 minutes ago, nismobg said:

Well I just noticed it so I was looking around and found that it's still missing in the 1.4-Core  of the mod.

That's because the issue became known to me after I'd release 1.4. I wasn't about to create a whole new version of Extrasolar just for this bug. Those who want to solve the problem can either 1) download the necessary configs off of the source code for Extrasolar on github, or 2) they can throw that small bit of code into the configs for Heba and Lomina.

Edited by AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

6 minutes ago, Kerbal Tween said:

Umm andrew Am Playing in 1.3.1 And Have scatter and Sve And I Have No Visuals for Your planet pack Stock works Not extrasolar Please Help

Alright first I need to ask you some questions:

1) Can you post a screenshot of your gamedata folder?

2) Is the atmospheric "haze" working, are the clouds working or are both things not working?

Also, I'd suggest uninstalling SVE and see if that fixes anything. Perhaps there is a conflict there.

14 hours ago, Kerbal Tween said:

https://imgur.com/a/S6Kyl Here Is Game data And Pics for proof done in 1.3.1 Too. for Andrew.

It looks like when you originally installed Extrasolar, you didn't install the visuals for it. Rather than installing Extrasolar all over again, you can install the visuals separately on github. Click on the link below and follow the instructions for installing the visuals. Hopefully it all works out!

https://github.com/AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures/Extrasolar/releases

5 hours ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

It looks like when you originally installed Extrasolar, you didn't install the visuals for it. Rather than installing Extrasolar all over again, you can install the visuals separately on github. Click on the link below and follow the instructions for installing the visuals. Hopefully it all works out!

https://github.com/AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures/Extrasolar/releases

thanks It worked But The Gas Gaints At a certain Height Lose Scatter Effects And Second Lomina Still has Black rings and On the planet its shadow is tilted 

17 hours ago, Kerbal Tween said:

thanks It worked But The Gas Gaints At a certain Height Lose Scatter Effects And Second Lomina Still has Black rings and On the planet its shadow is tilted 

What version of Kopernicus are you using?

Also, Lomina losing Scatterer effects is normal. Scatterer deactivates its effects after a defined distance.

Thanks to you for the sweet mod!

But I was unable to see it by myself only on youtube video and screenshots. I installed it, but my sky become black and Kerbin also become black on station screen.

And I also unable to get how to view system, but this maybe because I'm noob and don't have any experience with planet mods. I watched on video, and pan skymap in station, but did not saw any new star...

And here is the my GameData folder content

Spoiler

000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions Configs
000_Toolbar
ASET
Astrogator
B9_Aerospace
B9AnimationModules
B9PartSwitch
Chatterer
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CommunityTechTree
DynamicBatteryStorage
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
EVO
Extrasolar
Firespitter
FShangarExtender
GSF
HideEmptyTechTreeNodes
InterstellarFuelSwitch
JSI
KerbalEngineer
KerbalJointReinforcement
MechJeb2
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureLaunchVehicles
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
PatchManager
PersistentRotation
PlanetShine
REPOSoftTech
SCANsat
scatterer
SmokeScreen
SpaceY-Lifters
Squad
StationPartsExpansion
StockVisualEnhancements
ThunderAerospace
TriggerTech
TweakScale
TweakScale-v2.3.6
VesselView
WarpPlugin
ModuleManager.2.8.1.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
ModuleManager_README.md
README.md
toolbar-settings.dat

1 hour ago, Andrey.gr said:

Thanks to you for the sweet mod!

But I was unable to see it by myself only on youtube video and screenshots. I installed it, but my sky become black and Kerbin also become black on station screen.

And I also unable to get how to view system, but this maybe because I'm noob and don't have any experience with planet mods. I watched on video, and pan skymap in station, but did not saw any new star...

And here is the my GameData folder content

Reveal hidden contents

000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions Configs
000_Toolbar
ASET
Astrogator
B9_Aerospace
B9AnimationModules
B9PartSwitch
Chatterer
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CommunityTechTree
DynamicBatteryStorage
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
EVO
Extrasolar
Firespitter
FShangarExtender
GSF
HideEmptyTechTreeNodes
InterstellarFuelSwitch
JSI
KerbalEngineer
KerbalJointReinforcement
MechJeb2
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureLaunchVehicles
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
PatchManager
PersistentRotation
PlanetShine
REPOSoftTech
SCANsat
scatterer
SmokeScreen
SpaceY-Lifters
Squad
StationPartsExpansion
StockVisualEnhancements
ThunderAerospace
TriggerTech
TweakScale
TweakScale-v2.3.6
VesselView
WarpPlugin
ModuleManager.2.8.1.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
ModuleManager_README.md
README.md
toolbar-settings.dat

It looks like you didn't install Kopernicus. For all planet packs you may install, Kopernicus is an absolute requirement.

On 09.10.2017 at 1:21 AM, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Ah interesting. So it puts Ciro in orbit around the Sun if you have GPPSecondary installed? Cool!

I think I still want to make Extrasolar compatible GPP for those who want to have their space program on Gael rather than Kerbin, if you get what I'm saying.

I have one more question, probabply not correct but anyway. Can I make Galileo as another extrasolar system without replacing stock system? And of course, how can I do that? There are a lot of config files and I can't understand how to do that. I can explain why I want to do this. I have mods that add planets and star systems. This is Outerplanets, Kronkus, Extrasolar of course, Otherworld and Galileo. So, If I use Galileo with other star system like Extrasolar or Otherworld, Galileo becomes another star system whithout replacing stock Kerbol System. But, with using Outerplanet mod with this mods, Outerplanet mode are started to set into of galileo's star orbit. Doesn't add new planets in stock system. If I remove Galileo I'll lose Galileo star system but all other mods will start to work as they has to work. I don't want to lose such  star system as Ciro. A little messy, but I hope it is clear

21 hours ago, DuskFall said:

I have one more question, probabply not correct but anyway. Can I make Galileo as another extrasolar system without replacing stock system? And of course, how can I do that? There are a lot of config files and I can't understand how to do that. I can explain why I want to do this. I have mods that add planets and star systems. This is Outerplanets, Kronkus, Extrasolar of course, Otherworld and Galileo. So, If I use Galileo with other star system like Extrasolar or Otherworld, Galileo becomes another star system whithout replacing stock Kerbol System. But, with using Outerplanet mod with this mods, Outerplanet mode are started to set into of galileo's star orbit. Doesn't add new planets in stock system. If I remove Galileo I'll lose Galileo star system but all other mods will start to work as they has to work. I don't want to lose such  star system as Ciro. A little messy, but I hope it is clear

Well, this is not really a question related to Extrasolar itself, so I'd suggest asking this on either the Outer Planets Mod thread or the Galileo's Planet Pack thread.

46 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Well, this is not really a question related to Extrasolar itself, so I'd suggest asking this on either the Outer Planets Mod thread or the Galileo's Planet Pack thread.

Yes. You're right. Thanks anyway

3 hours ago, abcofabc said:

Is there an ocean above the Mir? Now I contract the landing in the ocean, what should I do?:sealed:

I believe I accidentally left a below-surface ocean on Mir. I'll get rid of that.

On 13.10.2017 at 9:43 PM, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

It looks like you didn't install Kopernicus. For all planet packs you may install, Kopernicus is an absolute requirement.

Thanks for the reply, but still not working, may be something else? Or I need to check all installed mod one by one?

9 hours ago, Andrey.gr said:

Thanks for the reply, but still not working, may be something else? Or I need to check all installed mod one by one?

I think you also need to install ModularFlightIntegrator.

4 hours ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

I think you also need to install ModularFlightIntegrator.

And Finally YES, thank you for a such Awesome mod! After dozen of copy/paste/delete/loading finally figured out that I initially downloaded Kopernicus  for 1.3.1 while I'm still on 1.3.0. Thanks for the assistance!

30 minutes ago, Andrey.gr said:

And Finally YES, thank you for a such Awesome mod! After dozen of copy/paste/delete/loading finally figured out that I initially downloaded Kopernicus  for 1.3.1 while I'm still on 1.3.0. Thanks for the assistance!

Haha no problem!

45 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Psst... @AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures ....Unless the Extrasolar version on SpaceDock is out of date, or you already know, I believe you have some texture seams to fix. Heba, Serex and Solyth

I have it installed without visuals. :) 

Yeah I'm aware :)

Isn't the seam for Heba perpetually on the dark side where you wouldn't be able to see it?

Hey @AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures, out of curiosity, did Hauna and Vedre disappear with the latest version of this mod? I didn't see if/where they had in the release notes. I've been working on a navigational aid over on the Alcubierre Drive thread and I wanted to come up with some data for various planet packs, and this one was suggested to me. I found the data I needed after combing through the .cfg files for all of the extant planets/moons in the mod except for those two, thus prompting the question. If they do still exist, I need to know their radii and geeASL parameters.

Edited by capi3101