Psst- wanna see something stupid?

Dman979

12 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

You folks do realize that flat-Earthers are, almost without exception, trolls who know better? If you get in a huff trying to prove them wrong in youtube comments or whatever you are giving them what they want.

Noooooooooo!

Why you had to spoil it? That's even worse than the times I figured out the truth about Santa and reproduction. :(

44 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

You folks do realize that flat-Earthers are, almost without exception, trolls who know better? If you get in a huff trying to prove them wrong in youtube comments or whatever you are giving them what they want.

Even if they're not trolling... there's nothing to be gained by leaving a comment. You're not going to convince them, and any, any argument or experiment that will disprove their beliefs will be cast aside as "part of the conspiracy" or be discarded with some conspiracy reasoning.

Take them into space and they'll claim that the launch and "craft" they are in are an elaborate hoax and what they're seeing through the windows is just a movie projection. They'll even have an explanation at hand for micro gravity at that point.

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

I pretty much have subscribed to this line of thinking, however I'm sure that there are a few that are totally convinced by their own "logic" that they simply are incapable of seeing another point of view. This is a trait found in many people that show signs of extreme Narcissism. You'll see this in real life (the person that is offended by something over and over again, or at many things, or people, etc).

Edited by GDJ

10 hours ago, Evanitis said:

Noooooooooo!

Why you had to spoil it? That's even worse than the times I figured out the truth about Santa and reproduction. :(

That could be rather frightful.  :sealed:  Oh, you mean experiencing one or more epiphanies.

On 1/25/2016 at 10:56 PM, Dman979 said:

@batman78781

Yeah, he punched a conspiracy thoerist who had been calling him a liar and a coward. Then tried to film him in an "ambush." The judge said that Aldrin had been provoked and let him go. Look it up, it just shows that Buzz is a BadS.

The theorist's name was Bart Sibrel. Aldrin was lured into a hotel, told that he would be on an interview for a kids show. When he arrived, he met Sibrel, who was demanding that Aldrin swear an oath over the bible that he walked on the Moon.

The idiot really deserved it. From now on, Buzz Aldrin is my favorite astronaut.

20 hours ago, Kerbart said:

I personally think we need to petition Squad to make Kerbin flat and add a dome above it so it is more realistic.  Playing the fantasy version was fun but I think I want something more realistic now.

Maybe start off with sounding rockets and when we finally get the parts to get to space and launch we hit the dome and the rocket blows up.  After that we can launch rockets crash them into the ocean and instead of the Space plane hangar we would have a movie set. You can use it to create videos of landing on the Mun, EVA's, orbiting craft and stations.  

4 hours ago, WOODY01 said:

I personally think we need to petition Squad to make Kerbin flat and add a dome above it so it is more realistic.  Playing the fantasy version was fun but I think I want something more realistic now.

Maybe start off with sounding rockets and when we finally get the parts to get to space and launch we hit the dome and the rocket blows up.  After that we can launch rockets crash them into the ocean and instead of the Space plane hangar we would have a movie set. You can use it to create videos of landing on the Mun, EVA's, orbiting craft and stations.  

I would absolutely buy Fake Moon Landing Simulator.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.