Flat Kerbin Society

mikeman7918

• 3 weeks later...

If Kerbin were a sphere, we would be able to observe hurricanes rotating in one direction or the other based on which hemisphere they occupy. Since no hurricanes have ever been observed on Kerbin, I conclude that Kerbin is flat and motionless.

7 hours ago, cubinator said:

If Kerbin were a sphere, we would be able to observe hurricanes rotating in one direction or the other based on which hemisphere they occupy. Since no hurricanes have ever been observed on Kerbin, I conclude that Kerbin is flat and motionless.

But we know it is round... we've seen it from space... :sticktongue: I think you're simply confused by it's soup-o-sphere and confusing it for an earth like atmosphere...

They are going to use inflatable modules. InFLATable.

That's because rounded ISS modules do not match the flat sky,
After 60 years of space flights they at last realized it.
Wait... Is this about Kerbin?

Edited by kerbiloid

Yes.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:18 PM, cubinator said:

Agreed! 

And I shall not retract my case! My mother was Margaret Kerman, who used to be the head of the FKS! Believe your books!

On 3/20/2018 at 7:36 AM, roboslacker said:

Kerbin is round because spacesuits helmets are round. Flawless logic.

Spacesuits are manufactured by the KSA!! Space is a scam, tricking us into paying the KSA so they can have us pay their illusions !!!

If Kerbin was round, why is the KSC runway flat? They have evedince at their own HQ!!

Kerbin. Is. Flat. Period.

On 3/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, adsii1970 said:

But we know it is round... we've seen it from space... :sticktongue: I think you're simply confused by its soup-o-sphere and confusing it for an earth like atmosphere...

WHAT IS EARTH? And for the last time, “orbit” is ground re-rendering, and spaceships curve your vision so Kerbin looks round! Orbital imiages are obviously KGI! And how would you know? Have you been to space? Do not believe the lies of the KSA! They scam all Kerbals, except for a select few wise ones!

Edited by HansonKerman

46 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

That's not true. Books only look flat because of spherical aberration, and drugs.

Ridiculous. Books are flat due to the gravity which has flattened Kerbin under its own mass! Look at all these green old-timers around you, they are being flattened with the time under the gravity!

WAKE UP PEOPLES!1!!111!!!

Completely agreed! Books are flat! The KSC Runway is flat! The KSA has evidence in their own territory! Rulers are flat! Paper is flat! KERBIN IS FLAT.

DO NOT BELEIVE THE LIES OF THE KSA!!!!!!! THEY SCAM YOU!! SEEING IS BELIEVING!

Edited by HansonKerman

Spoiler
1 hour ago, YNM said:

What, it's a massive drug ?

It's an antibiotic.
Also it's a cult thing in Aftermath apocalyptic series (looks nice and somewhat unusual, but won't be continued on season 2 :( ).
I don't know, maybe the series sponsor is a farmaceutic company, but they mention it every several minutes.

Break free! Will you fall to the KSA? We shall not! Quick! We must away! A select group of users shall venture deep into the heart of the KSA! Under Mission Control! We must disable the mind control and have freedom for all!

The Stanley Parable, anyone?

Who will go?

On 3/29/2018 at 8:12 AM, TheMadKraken2297 said:

Y'all still got it wrong. It ain't a torus, it ain't a tetra- whajamacallit, it ain't a frisbee, it's a dodeckagon!

I probably butchered that spelling.

Oh, and it's "dodecahedron".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.