Realistically-scaled planet packs for RSS?

Mitchz95

Are there any planet packs out there that have realistically-scaled planets? I want to do an RSS game with multiple solar systems, but all the packs I've seen are scaled for stock KSP (i.e., a tenth the size of real planets).

what do you mean? the Real Solar System mod re-scales all the planets to match their real-life counterparts' dimensions & attributes (atmospheres, orbital tilts, etc. etc.)

there is also Real Solar System Expansion which adds several missing moons & asteroids.

I play with these 2 and the Realism Overhaul suite and it's the most fun I have had with a game in years! Endless possibilities and very challenging, crucial fact that keeps you going and engaged with the game!

EDIT: ah - I re-red your post and think I get what you are asking now: you are already playing with RSS and you want to add a new Solar System with new (fictional?) planets with similar-to-real-life attributes? If so, I don't know any other planet packs :(

Edited by pvnkb1tch

• 1 month later...

EDIT:

now that I think about it, RSS deletes every body before generating its planets. so chances are most of the planet packs won't even load.

you'll need to write a patch to "save" those planets from being deleted by RSS before doing anything else

Edited by Sigma88

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.