this is a request for a PTK NP spacecraft and rocket

techstepman

requesting a PTK NP spacecraft mod  

11 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see a new PTK NP mod assuming the modders of this community are interested in making one?

• yes, cause more spacecraft will give our space programs more variety, like in reality and it never hurts to have more.
    • yes cause i like the PTK NP too !
    • no cause theres already an abundance of spacecraft/part mods out there. Modders could really help improve/expand the game in other ways.
    • no cause theres already a mod about this spacecraft. Not nesessary to have another one. Figure out how to edit the cfgs and fix it.

Hello guys , I recall some time ago there existed a mod called space factory that had a pretty nice ptk np made by MrTheBull  http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/54989-023-angara-pack-10/&page=1  (  spacecraft reference just in case  https://www.google.gr/search?q=PTK+NP&safe=off&biw=1920&bih=911&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH5e3ZtMvKAhUERBQKHQHmA64Q_AUIBigB ) . Last time I played which was months ago the mod looked like it needed a lot of maintenance and it was unplayable for me.  It also didn't play nicely along other popular mods. Today I was googling around and found some new info on the ptk development that I wasn't aware of for this last year and it seems many things have changed including the PTKs design and specs. Considering that there are more than 2 or 3 Orion SLS mods out there I was wondering if any modder would have any interest to make a new fresh version of the latest PTK just to balance the field between the latest US and RU spacecraft in ksp mods. Also asking to see if this spacecraft is as popular as much as I like it. Wish I had the knowledge, skills and talent to make one myself but unfortunately my calling lies elsewhere.

So I respectfully request for such a mod and at the same time I make this thread to see if other people share the same sentiment.

I am aware that at some point there will be a change to a new unity version ( not that I understand completely what that means) and that will definitely create a lot of work for modders so I have in no way any expectation of anyone to work hard to make a good mod that will potentially  break after the unity upgrade in ksp  . And of course in no way do I or will I ever demand from anyone to create a mod just because I happen to like the PTK or whatever other reason, so please understand that im making this request without having any kind of expectations from anyone. It simply is something beyond my reach cause I don't have anymore the time or skill to make a mod ( cause of real life stuff ). im trying to ask as politely as possible and also avoiding being misunderstood and making this into a toxic thread because I have read other posts not in these forums but in others for other games and mod requests are not always welcome , cause I guess its understandable that modders do this for fun or whatever reason and pleasing people is not their goal nor their obligation. I have been away for a while so Im not up to date with the community or the state of game so please excuse any lack of proper etiquette or game state knowledge.

thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to my thoughts. Fly safe!

Would be nice to see a new ANGARA mod but tell then did you look at the last post in the thread ? I fixed it for 1.0.4 and just played around with it last weekend but guess, I didn't post the newer update will check when, I get time but no one has said anything so maybe that's why, I didn't post any more updates.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.