[1.2] DarkSideTechnology (Beta)

Badsector

19 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Fair enough - I liked the concept, but this looks way more awesome!  I'm very impressed with your artistry.

Peace.

Fortunately someone is interested in what i'm doing.

Thanks for the assessments

Regards

Luca

On 2/13/2016 at 2:37 PM, Badsector said:

Fortunately someone is interested in what i'm doing.

Thanks for the assessments

Regards

Luca

Hey, i love centrifuges! Lots of people are interested in this I'm sure. I'm probably going to make a few myself once i dig through Blender tutorials. I'm rather out of practice.

Hey Badsector!! Thanks for the work on this, it's absolutely great! I got the mod for the centrifuge, but ended up loving the inline panels and connection ports too :)

Two questions:

1. Would it be easy/doable to add tweakscale support to the inline solar panels? Would be cool to also be able to mount them on smaller e.g. 2.5m ships. Or perhaps instead provide the part in a couple of sizes? (I prefer tweakscale though as otherwise my parts list ends up being over cluttered with different sizes of the same thing).

2. Could you add a button to stop the centrifuge rotating? Right now there is rotate and reverse, but it does not seem possible to stop the part rotating once started. I would want to stop the part rotating sometimes during docking manoeuvres. Also, I have a mid-size interplanetary ship that doubles up as a lander to refuel, and so I would want to stop/stow the centrifuge while landing/landed.

Again, many thanks for the great mod and great modelling! Loving it :)

14 minutes ago, liTWave said:

Hey Badsector!! Thanks for the work on this, it's absolutely great! I got the mod for the centrifuge, but ended up loving the inline panels and connection ports too :)

Two questions:

1. Would it be easy/doable to add tweakscale support to the inline solar panels? Would be cool to also be able to mount them on smaller e.g. 2.5m ships. Or perhaps instead provide the part in a couple of sizes? (I prefer tweakscale though as otherwise my parts list ends up being over cluttered with different sizes of the same thing).

2. Could you add a button to stop the centrifuge rotating? Right now there is rotate and reverse, but it does not seem possible to stop the part rotating once started. I would want to stop the part rotating sometimes during docking manoeuvres. Also, I have a mid-size interplanetary ship that doubles up as a lander to refuel, and so I would want to stop/stow the centrifuge while landing/landed.

Again, many thanks for the great mod and great modelling! Loving it :)

Hi, thanks for the appreciation and i'm happy you enjoy the parts of this mod.

For tweakscale i don't know too much about this mod but i think is not hard make a patch for the solar panel,  you can watch how are scaled others parts and after apply a patch to the solar panel,if you have some problems you can ask here (after i can add the patch to the package), about the centrifuge it was possible in 1.04 with layered animations plugins but now i don't know if is possible due to ksp animations limitations.

Regards Luca

On 2/25/2016 at 5:22 PM, liTWave said:

Tweakscale is just a config line that has to be added. I've fiddled with the scale of porkjets centrifuge before. I can't imagine it would be any diffrent for the solar array/utility bay.

10 hours ago, kaptain_kavern said:

Just passing to say nice mod, @Badsector !

Thx a lot for your piece of work, i found it them absolutely gorgeous.

Edit after download : I was speaking about the centrifugate habitation module. I wasn't aware about the other pieces and they're great too :cool:

Thanks,

I tried to tighten the part count only for cover some deficiencies of default.

Regards

Luca

5 hours ago, birdog357 said:

I'd like to put a plug in for TACLS configs and Ckan integration.

Hi @birdog357 TACLS already add resources and converters to all pods but if you like to add some specific config i'm happy to include it in the package, for ckan i'm sorry but i don't have knowledge about it

Regards Luca

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.