Guess The Planet!

A35K

Ok, this is how the game will be played. Post a picture of any KSP planet, or moon, or whatever (but not asteroids). The idea is that you have to make it as hard as possible to see what place it actually is! You can use anything you like to make it as different as possible from what it actually is (NO photo editing), and the next answer has to guess where it is. It is recommended that when you post your picture you put your answer in a 'spoiler' thing. You can use planets from mods as long as you state which mod it is. At the moment it is just KSP planets, but later it could be expanded to other games and real life as well...

I'll start: Where is this? (Made it a little easy for the first one...sort of)

zlP8UKV.png

Answer:

Spoiler

Ike!

EDIT: If you want to make it extra hard, post a description, sort of like a riddle, instead of the picture...

Edited by A35K

I guessed it. (Somehow)

I guess I just figured the Mun was too obvious and the sun seemed just a little bit smaller than it usually does, and there was no atmosphere so it couldn't be duna.

Hint #1: Your solar panels don't work too well on this planet.

Hint #2: The number 42 is very important to this planet.

Hint #3: This is an exceptionally good place to do mining.

Edited by Kuansenhama

2 hours ago, Kuansenhama said:

I guessed it. (Somehow)

I guess I just figured the Mun was too obvious and the sun seemed just a little bit smaller than it usually does, and there was no atmosphere so it couldn't be duna.

Hint #1: Your solar panels don't work too well on this planet.

Hint #2: The number 42 is very important to this planet.

Hint #3: This is an exceptionally good place to do mining.

Based on Hint #1 I wanna say it's Eeloo. I'm pretty sure solar panels work pretty good on Moho,Eve,Kerbin, and Duna...You can't land on Jool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.