Modded Comunity Space Station (Not an ISS replica)

21 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

My module is added! I decided to build a Utility Cargo Module, based somewhat on the Mir Core Module. It has two large solar panels (and a smaller third one), a small science airlock (Tantares Venera science part), and a Tantares 0.9 meter docking drogue on the end.

SicG8kL.png

Module on its way to the station, only two solar panels are extended.

pHFhQa7.png

The station with my module attached (third solar array is now extended).

Updated save file: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-NU1M-kaIhgOXFKYndSei1wZUk&usp=sharing

Where's spaceplaneaddict's SSTO? Wait, did I not update the OP with his download? @#$% it! Sorry dude...

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B588M8xKv0QKODBDVmhxZkt0bFk/view

Edited by GoldForest

10 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Where's spaceplaneaddict's SSTO? Wait, did I not update the OP with his download? @#$% it! Sorry dude...

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B588M8xKv0QKODBDVmhxZkt0bFk/view

Yeah, I downloaded the save on the OP and the station in the pictures is what I got. I don't know if I have time to launch the module again, if I have any time to play KSP at all, I just feel like downloading Hyperedit and teleporting the module up there. Hyperedit doesn't add any parts, so people should be able to get the save file without downloading the mod.

6 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Yeah, I downloaded the save on the OP and the station in the pictures is what I got. I don't know if I have time to launch the module again, if I have any time to play KSP at all, I just feel like downloading Hyperedit and teleporting the module up there. Hyperedit doesn't add any parts, so people should be able to get the save file without downloading the mod.

You can do that or I'll send up the module when  I get a chance.

1 hour ago, Mods_o_joy said:

@pTrevTrevs So its like the FGB?, also F%^*$, You got to the port i was hoping to dock the 017A Converted Lab at first.

Yeah, like the FGB, but instead of being derived from TKS, it's somewhat loosely based on the DOS Salyut/Mir station core. Sorry about taking your port, I usually build my space stations with 1.25 or 0.9 meter docking ports because the 2.5 meter one is just so big. I did add a 0.9 meter Tantares port on the end, you can always dock it there if you want. If you really want me to move it though, I can dock it somewhere else.

23 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

All docking's are permanet as per OP's Rule's, I can Dock The APAS Adapter/017A Lab stack on the Nadir COTS(Clamp-o-tron standard)Port

Yeah, but I will have to send the module up again because OP forgot to update the save file, which led to me downloading an outdated version of the save. 

46 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Well, is there going to be a file with the spaceplane and the cargo module?

Here

I moved the module to the other stock docking port by request, and as a sort of apology for uploading an outdated save file, I've included a Soyuz-T with two Kerbals, to bring the crew complement up to 6. Since the Soyuz isn;t really a module, I don't mind if someone else removes it to add another cargo/crew ship in its place. In fact, if I can get myself on the list again, I'm considering launching an ATV to the station.

MI3h4J7.png

The station's current configuration, with the UCB, SSTO, and Soyuz-T. It can now generate power much more quickly with the UCB's three solar arrays!

3HVTCXX.png

Close up of the Soyuz, in case anyone wanted to see it.

20 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

I'd like to queue again as well, I have a secret module being built :)

Alright, I'll queue you up.

2 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Here

I moved the module to the other stock docking port by request, and as a sort of apology for uploading an outdated save file, I've included a Soyuz-T with two Kerbals, to bring the crew complement up to 6. Since the Soyuz isn;t really a module, I don't mind if someone else removes it to add another cargo/crew ship in its place. In fact, if I can get myself on the list again, I'm considering launching an ATV to the station.

MI3h4J7.png

The station's current configuration, with the UCB, SSTO, and Soyuz-T. It can now generate power much more quickly with the UCB's three solar arrays!

3HVTCXX.png

Close up of the Soyuz, in case anyone wanted to see it.

Sorry about that dude. I thought I posted the link in the OP. Doing it RIGHT now for yours.

On 2/9/2016 at 3:15 PM, GoldForest said:

He missed the deadline, it is pTrevTrevs turns to launch.

Oh no, this is trouble... I've read the entire post and i forgot to post the pictures of the station in it's current state. I hope that you can spare me the utter pain I've been going through when docking parts with the station. Am I still listed on the launching list?

If I'm still listed, I have run tests on the old MCSS save that I'm using. I'll launch after pTrevsTrevs and hope fully get the module into space by 3 days

Edited by Scientia1423

3 minutes ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Why?, Your Just Slated to have a later Launch date

Oh alright, thanks for the reply. I thought it was going to be painful because i'd already had another save close to finishing. For now, I'm still going to dock at the chunky end where the current space plane Alouette is near.

Just now, Mods_o_joy said:

ok, Im bringing up a CTV+Truss segments+ 017A LabHab Module All in one stack, it is going to be a Pain in the Ass

Are there any pictures? And make sure to use the 7.5m and not use gravity turns because the modules will wobble like jelly and then flop ;)

4 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Oh no, this is trouble... I've read the entire post and i forgot to post the pictures of the station in it's current state. I hope that you can spare me the utter pain I've been going through when docking parts with the station. Am I still listed on the launching list?

If I'm still listed, I have run tests on the old MCSS save that I'm using. I'll launch after pTrevsTrevs and hope fully get the module into space by 3 days

I know, he msged me.

2 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Let me see, I tried to record it, but it didn't work, so I don't have many screenshots:

fEhglnw.png

It ended up docked exactly opposite the Alloute.

Is that an orion like pod?

Edit: Nevermind, read your previous post lol

Edited by GoldForest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.