Sign in to follow this  
Delta_8930

Turbofan Engines

Recommended Posts

A mod that adds many turbofan engines based on real-life counterparts (i.e. Trent family, CFM56/CFM-LEAP, GE90) would be nice, as this allows construction of many passenger/cargo planes based off of real-life commercial and cargo jets. The Goliath turbofan in 1.0.5 is only suited for medium-heavy planes like the Stearwing A300. Having a mod like this would allow customization of planes that can carry a certain amount of cargo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On February 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Delta_8930 said:

A mod that adds many turbofan engines based on real-life counterparts (i.e. Trent family, CFM56/CFM-LEAP, GE90) would be nice, as this allows construction of many passenger/cargo planes based off of real-life commercial and cargo jets. The Goliath turbofan in 1.0.5 is only suited for medium-heavy planes like the Stearwing A300. Having a mod like this would allow customization of planes that can carry a certain amount of cargo. 

Advanced Jet Engine has lots of real jet engines, this might help you, it doesn't keep the stock ones though.

Edited by legoclone09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

Advanced Jet Engine has lots of real jet engines, this might help you, it doesn't keep the stock ones though.

It keeps the stock ones they are just renamed to the real world counterparts ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Svm420 said:

It keeps the stock ones they are just renamed to the real world counterparts ;)

That's what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this