[WIP] Coatl Aerospace ProbesPlus Dev Thread [Beta] 10/19/2020 (1.8-1.10)

akron

21 minutes ago, UNSCspartan said:

I REALY love this mod, Im wondering if there is a possibility that it can be updated for 1.3.0, it was a cornerstone for my space program in 1.2.2, and sadly, the mod does not work for 1.3.0, could it please be updated?

The latest Github repo is 1.3 compatible. Otherwise read back a few pages for some discussion on how to update it on your own. Welcome to the forums!

On 7/20/2017 at 5:56 PM, akron said:

The latest Github repo is 1.3 compatible. Otherwise read back a few pages for some discussion on how to update it on your own. Welcome to the forums!

I might have to look into this and give your mod a go :) just continue to add to my mod repository... good thing I have a large hard drive and a decent amount of RAM and an okay processor XD

5 hours ago, zeineizoku said:

I might have to look into this and give your mod a go :) just continue to add to my mod repository... good thing I have a large hard drive and a decent amount of RAM and an okay processor XD

Thanks. The mod is actually very light on RAM because most textures are shared

13 hours ago, akron said:

Thanks. The mod is actually very light on RAM because most textures are shared

That is good to know and really I was just adding that in there because I am already running something like 77+ mods that KSP-AVC picks up at least, I am sure there are others there that are not supported. I just have a bad addiction. ha

6 hours ago, KerBlitz Kerman said:

@akron Can we have a preassembled ships folder, I am in awe of the part count and slightly in fear of loosing my mind assembling them.:D

There's a download for craft files in the OP, scroll down a little bit

32 minutes ago, Kerbal01 said:

The probe core looks too tall for this to work, any way to use the scale factor in the .cfg to make it smaller?

It works:

uxhafR7.png

My probe models are not exact replicas, they're designed with the KSP cartoony and Lego-like design in mind. Don't break out the rulers, but they do fit the RL design and look. There are Tweakscale configs for these parts, if you want. If you are looking for a dead-on replica, @raidernick's got some amazing stuff here

17 minutes ago, akron said:

It works:

<image snip>

My probe models are not exact replicas, they're designed with the KSP cartoony and Lego-like design in mind. Don't break out the rulers, but they do fit the RL design and look. There are Tweakscale configs for these parts, if you want. If you are looking for a dead-on replica, @raidernick's got some amazing stuff here

What visual mod/planet pack is that? looks neat

3 hours ago, Kerbal01 said:

Took the Venera on a extreme test flight. 2.5x scale kerbin, 49 km periapsis on eve. 8.2 km/s entry speed. Survived to the surface after 48g entry burned 191 ablator.

And I thought Stardust had a bad time on return... (12.9 km/s, 34 g)

2 hours ago, DDE said:

Hey, guys. Got crashes on load and crash logs.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmlSZuL0ax7C33wsMTZ1x0qroRK3

Mods installed at the time of testing: SCANSAT, DMagic, ModuleManager, and ProbesPlus dependencies

You launched the 32 bit version of KSP and ran out of RAM.

Error occurred at 2017-08-12_002908.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe
39% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
0 MB user address space [814 MB free].
Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation.